360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 2K17 Save Editor - Page 25
Loading
Register

View Poll Results: Which WWE game do you guys want me to make a save editor for next?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Smackdown vs Raw 2010

    3 30.00%
  • Smackdown vs Raw 2011

    6 60.00%
  • WWE '12

    1 10.00%
  • WWE '13

    2 20.00%
  • WWE 2K14

    3 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425
Results 193 to 200 of 200
  1. #193
    Developer

    TheLaughingClown is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 662
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K17 Save Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by JespetVZLA View Post
    it would be grear if you make a video to see better how your tool is used, P.D: excellent job whit the tool
    it would be great if you could make a video tutorial on youtube to see better how your tool is used pd: excellent job greetings
    I can reupload it to make it more user friendly if everyone is having issues modding their saves, but what I can see
    not too many people are having trouble modding their saves, this is an (Advanced Save Editor) not a basic (User friendly Save Editor).
    Downloads : 98 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3830 || Posts : 662 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 275 Times in 36 Posts


    I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

    WWE 2K19releases 10/718
    "NEVER SAY NEVER!"

  2. #194
    Developer

    TheLaughingClown is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 662
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K17 Save Editor

    I have some huge plans for the coming months,
    that is if I can figure out the hashes.
    Last edited by TheLaughingClown; 02-15-2020 at 10:28 PM.
    Downloads : 98 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3830 || Posts : 662 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 275 Times in 36 Posts


    I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

    WWE 2K19releases 10/718
    "NEVER SAY NEVER!"

  3. #195
    Junior Member
    Sportsfap is offline
    Join Date : Aug 2019
    Location : 360haven
    Posts : 2
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K17 Save Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingClown View Post
    I have some huge plans for the coming months,
    that is if I can figure out the hashes.
    Awesome! Can’t wait.

    Question: is there a CAW injector in version 1.8? Is there a way to add CAW files to an existing
    aave ? I have 100 good CAWs on my hard drive but I can’t use them in-game anymore :( any help would be appreciated

    Great work on the editor btw !! Thanks

  4. #196
    Developer

    TheLaughingClown is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 662
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K17 Save Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfap View Post
    Awesome! Can’t wait.

    Question: is there a CAW injector in version 1.8? Is there a way to add CAW files to an existing
    aave ? I have 100 good CAWs on my hard drive but I can’t use them in-game anymore :( any help would be appreciated

    Great work on the editor btw !! Thanks
    Not at the moment and to answer your question yes it is possible
    also here is a hint of what's to come thanks to Maxbros (For displaying only)
    and yes I can inject renders for the caws, I'am working on a pt editor so bare with me
    as I get this research done.

    HERE
    IS
    THE RENDERS THAT I'VE BEEN ABLE TO READ I CAN ALSO DO THE CUSTOM BELTS I'VE DONE THIS RESEARCH BY MYSELF AN UPDATE IS COMING!-

    Attachment 17279Attachment 17276Attachment 17277Attachment 17278
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Smackdown '06 (Fist).jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	17280
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PT - Slot 1.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.1 KB 
ID:	17281Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PT - Slot 2.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	17282Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PT - Slot 3.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	17283Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PT - Slot 6.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	13.5 KB 
ID:	17284Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PT - Slot 7.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	17285
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Title01.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	17287

    Last edited by TheLaughingClown; 05-04-2020 at 08:28 AM.
    Downloads : 98 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3830 || Posts : 662 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 275 Times in 36 Posts


    I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

    WWE 2K19releases 10/718
    "NEVER SAY NEVER!"

  5. #197
    Junior Member
    xirtameht is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2019
    Location : 360haven
    Posts : 2
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K17 Save Editor

    One thing I haven't seen is an ability to edit CAWs' clothing/item layers. Does anyone know of an editor that allows/enables this?

    EDIT: It seems that it SHOULD be possible with TheLaughingClown's latest version of save editor...but it seems to be a bit glitchy. I can open the SaveData.dat just fine, but when it comes to opening CAS files, it's as if they're only partially accessible. I see where I can edit the body morphing sliders, but the other data is completely blank. CAWs' moves all say "Hidden", despite having different ID values, and the Clothing and Finalize tabs are completely blank. Could someone PLEASE respond and help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?

    TheLaughingClown's instructions mention opening the save editor using a .cas file. Yet this actually does nothing: if you try to do this (right-click the .cas file, and select Open With, and select the save editor), it just opens the save editor in its default "ready for input" setting (like you just opened it normally).

    So, basically, doing what TheLaughingClown suggested doesn't actually work. Also, accessing the SaveData.dat file, then a .cas file, still doesn't do anything. Is there a later version of this save editor which addresses these issues?
    Last edited by xirtameht; 04-12-2020 at 08:29 PM.

  6. #198
    Developer

    TheLaughingClown is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 662
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K17 Save Editor

    Quote Originally Posted by xirtameht View Post
    One thing I haven't seen is an ability to edit CAWs' clothing/item layers. Does anyone know of an editor that allows/enables this?

    EDIT: It seems that it SHOULD be possible with TheLaughingClown's latest version of save editor...but it seems to be a bit glitchy. I can open the SaveData.dat just fine, but when it comes to opening CAS files, it's as if they're only partially accessible. I see where I can edit the body morphing sliders, but the other data is completely blank. CAWs' moves all say "Hidden", despite having different ID values, and the Clothing and Finalize tabs are completely blank. Could someone PLEASE respond and help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?

    TheLaughingClown's instructions mention opening the save editor using a .cas file. Yet this actually does nothing: if you try to do this (right-click the .cas file, and select Open With, and select the save editor), it just opens the save editor in its default "ready for input" setting (like you just opened it normally).

    So, basically, doing what TheLaughingClown suggested doesn't actually work. Also, accessing the SaveData.dat file, then a .cas file, still doesn't do anything. Is there a later version of this save editor which addresses these issues?
    Well you might be using my program that someone took from this site without my permission then reupload it to another site, or you might be doing something wrong I left most of the caw editor blank because I didn't do any
    research, lol that's a huge task to ask for the layers for the caws.
    Last edited by TheLaughingClown; 04-19-2020 at 08:38 AM.
    Downloads : 98 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3830 || Posts : 662 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 275 Times in 36 Posts


    I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

    WWE 2K19releases 10/718
    "NEVER SAY NEVER!"

  7. #199
    Developer

    TheLaughingClown is offline
    Join Date : Feb 2012
    Posts : 662
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K17 Save Editor

    Let me start off by apologizing if this offended you in any way, that was certainly not my intentions
    also, I will be adding a plethora of new features like the biggest being the
    paint tool injector, caw injector, arena injector, custom belts injector and much much more
    be patient as I get this research done.
    Downloads : 98 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3830 || Posts : 662 || Thanks : 51 || Thanked 275 Times in 36 Posts


    I'm TheLaughingClown I laugh when I destroy someone on a game, I'm former xA0Vx Member: xA0Vx SYCOxGRIM

    WWE 2K19releases 10/718
    "NEVER SAY NEVER!"

  8. #200
    Junior Member
    xirtameht is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2019
    Location : 360haven
    Posts : 2
    Array

    Re: WWE 2K17 Save Editor

    I can't construe how you have said anything offensive to me or about me. You simply stated that I might have been using a version of your program that someone else stole from this site and posted on Youtube or something. However, I was wondering if you've made any progress regarding the save editor. I would love to be able to do even more to CAWs than even now. A few minor glitches I've noticed regarding the version of save editor I've used in the past: 1. Front facelock submission copied to front facelock strike slot 2. Royal Rumble grapples and tag team moves are altered (often copied multiple times, such as three tag team move slots all saying Midnight Hour)


 

 
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15202122232425

Similar Threads

  1. looking for wwe 2k17 save editor
    By halobobby in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-05-2017, 03:27 AM
  2. [News] WWE 2K17 Review
    By THUMBS in forum PS4 Game Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2017, 05:03 AM
  3. [YouTube] WWE 2K17 – Who’s Next? Trailer
    By THUMBS in forum Youtube Famous
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2017, 04:26 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

wwe 2k17 pc save game mods

save editor tool wwe 2k17 xbox 360

wwe 2k17 save editor xb360 download

wwe 2k17 pc save editor

wwe 2k27 save xbox360

wwe 2k17 save editor xbox 360

wwe 2k17 xbox 360 save editor download

Wwe 2k17 gender hex

http:www.360haven.comforumsthreads48344-WWE-2K17-Save-Editor

wwe 2k17 editor

WWE 2k17 xbox 360 save file editor

wwe 2k17 xbox 360 save editor

download mod change smack vs raw tobe a 2k 17

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

★★★★★¯\_(ツ)_/¯