360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[News] The Last Remnant is getting the remaster treatment for PS4
Register
    @Experio

The Last Remnant is getting the remaster treatment for PS4

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Glagowski
    I guess that recent delisting of The Last Remnant wasn't just licensed tomfoolery.
    Square Enix announced today that its Xbox 360 exclusive JRPG would be getting a PS4 remaster in Japan this year.
    Releasing on December 6, 2018, we don't really know what this re-release will contain.
    I don't believe any DLC existed for The Last Remnant and there isn't a mention of PS4 Pro support, so your guess is as good as mine.

Being as this is simply the Japanese teaser trailer, I'm betting Square Enix will be localizing this new version in the West.
    I'm not sure if we could expect an Xbox One release, but a PC port seems likely (considering the original had a PC port available on Steam until just recently).
    If nothing else, it would be silly to not bring this overseas.

Post by Peter Glagowski

Source: https://www.shirtasaurus.com/blogs/n...ster-treatment

2. The Following User Says Thank You to @Experio For This Useful Post:

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Re: The Last Remnant is getting the remaster treatment for PS4

Excited hopefully it comes to PC

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    Excited hopefully it comes to PC
    I hate playing games on PC. I prefer playing games on PS4 or Xbox One.
    I don't have a PS4 tho. Guess i'll have to wait longer to see a remaster of The Last Remnant on Xbox One

Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9382 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I hate playing games on PC. I prefer playing games on PS4 or Xbox One.
    I don't have a PS4 tho. Guess i'll have to wait longer to see a remaster of The Last Remnant on Xbox One

What's wrong with it Seph? You can use a controller with PC same thing as console really just with advantages :)

Edit: Also my posts keep duplicating not sure why

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array

What's wrong with it Seph? You can use a controller with PC same thing as console really just with advantages :)

Edit: Also my posts keep duplicating not sure why
    I remember installing The Last Remnant on pc just to mod the hell out of it cuz it was much easier on pc ( kinda regret not releasing the mods i made for the pc version )
    But it wasn't really fun playing it on pc with keyboard or controller, and also didn't had the recommended hardware to play games on pc.
    Im too poor to buy a good gaming pc or PS4. So... im stuck with Xbox One haha

Yeh, i also noticed my post being duplicated. This site is getting too old i guess. But you know me... i always fix it in time :)
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9382 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post:

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I remember installing The Last Remnant on pc just to mod the hell out of it cuz it was much easier on pc ( kinda regret not releasing the mods i made for the pc version )
    But it wasn't really fun playing it on pc with keyboard or controller, and also didn't had the recommended hardware to play games on pc.
    Im too poor to buy a good gaming pc or PS4. So... im stuck with Xbox One haha

Yeh, i also noticed my post being duplicated. This site is getting too old i guess. But you know me... i always fix it in time :)
    You poor? Impossible! Haha well considering the new line of graphics cards being released soon the prices of the 1070 upwards are going to drop in prices but that's assuming you like NVIDIA cards

I just sold my PS4 like 5 days ago i hardly used it purchased it for ?140 on Facebook marketplace it had 7 games xD I sold it for ?150

Man you should save up some money if you can even stop running this site for a while as i'm sure keeping this site up is costing too much to maintain because if you get a nice PC build i don't think you would really go back to consoles all that much

Most games i play with a controller on PC unless it's like FPS games or RPG's along the lines of Pillars of Eternity & Divinity Original Sin 2 but yeah if you started playing PC or even the rest of the modding community on here i'm sure we could make some awesome mod tools and mods!

Tales of Vesperia Remaster is coming to PC we need someone to make a badass save editor! xD

EDIT: Also want to point out currency symbols seem to turn into a (?) after posting

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Original Boss For This Useful Post:

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array

You poor? Impossible! Haha well considering the new line of graphics cards being released soon the prices of the 1070 upwards are going to drop in prices but that's assuming you like NVIDIA cards

I just sold my PS4 like 5 days ago i hardly used it purchased it for ?140 on Facebook marketplace it had 7 games xD I sold it for ?150

Man you should save up some money if you can even stop running this site for a while as i'm sure keeping this site up is costing too much to maintain because if you get a nice PC build i don't think you would really go back to consoles all that much

Most games i play with a controller on PC unless it's like FPS games or RPG's along the lines of Pillars of Eternity & Divinity Original Sin 2 but yeah if you started playing PC or even the rest of the modding community on here i'm sure we could make some awesome mod tools and mods!

Tales of Vesperia Remaster is coming to PC we need someone to make a badass save editor! xD

EDIT: Also want to point out currency symbols seem to turn into a (?) after posting
    I have installed the latest version of vbulletin and you may experience some bugs here and there lol.
    True keeping 360haven alive is very costly and the revenue i get from the ads is a joke due to adblock users that has been increased within 3 years.
    But i would rather pay to keep this site alive than collecting money for a good gaming pc or PS4 hehe.
    Im thinking about installing the TLR & TOV Remaster when it's released just to make mods for it.
    It's time to spam 360haven full of PC videogame mods

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sephiroth For This Useful Post: