360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Can Anyone Fix This Multi-Trainer Package? - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

grin Re: Can Anyone Fix This Multi-Trainer Package?

Quote Originally Posted by feudalnate View Post
    There was a version check in the other executable as well but there's an issue - I mentioned there was probably a reason for the dev(s) to have a version check in place and there is. The trainer loader uses a different memory offset for each specific kernel version.

I've attached a patched version of the XEX and I edited the highest kernel version supported (16537) to your version in hopes that the memory offset it uses may somehow work with your version.. however I would speculate that the chances of that are slim to none. Give it a try, I really doubt it will work but there's a chance

Attachment 17235
    IT WORKS....IT FREAKING WORKS, Thanks so much, You are the MAN!
    I can't thank you enough for making it possible....I really appreciate all your hard work and patience that you put into this.

So for those that wants it as well here I present this FULLY WORKING Trainer package for the latest Dashboard thanks to: feudalnate
    Attached Files Attached Files

Administrator

Array

Re: Can Anyone Fix This Multi-Trainer Package?

It should load properly but do the trainers actually work? Do they apply properly to games? Also, with this edited version it will not work with 2.0.16537.0 any longer
    Downloads : 63 || Uploads : 11 || Rep Power : 5618 || Posts : 347 || Thanks : 62 || Thanked 939 Times in 190 Posts

"If you can get 30 seconds of fun, you can pretty much stretch that out to be an entire game. So you can have all the great graphics, all the different characters,
    and lots of different weapons with amazing effects but if you don't nail that 30 seconds, you're not going to have a great game." ~Jamie Griesemer (Halo 2 Design Lead)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to feudalnate For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by feudalnate View Post
    It should load properly but do the trainers actually work? Do they apply properly to games? Also, with this edited version it will not work with 2.0.16537.0 any longer
    I tried it so far on ALIEN HOMINID HD and its cheats work perfectly......So based on that game working, im pretty sure the rest of them will work as intended.

Thank you so much once again!

Administrator

Array

Nice, that's good news - pretty lucky that the offsets for an older kernel work with a newer one as well. Happy modding
    Downloads : 63 || Uploads : 11 || Rep Power : 5618 || Posts : 347 || Thanks : 62 || Thanked 939 Times in 190 Posts

"If you can get 30 seconds of fun, you can pretty much stretch that out to be an entire game. So you can have all the great graphics, all the different characters,
    and lots of different weapons with amazing effects but if you don't nail that 30 seconds, you're not going to have a great game." ~Jamie Griesemer (Halo 2 Design Lead)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to feudalnate For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by John718 View Post
    IT WORKS....IT FREAKING WORKS, Thanks so much, You are the MAN!
    I can't thank you enough for making it possible....I really appreciate all your hard work and patience that you put into this.

So for those that wants it as well here I present this FULLY WORKING Trainer package for the latest Dashboard thanks to: feudalnate
    Yo dude I don't think you posted the right file. I get this message Dashboard 2.0.17544.0 is not supported!
    Change to a supported Dash version

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12