360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
RUMOR: Kinect causes older 360's to Red Ring. - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @
    So far my younger brothers old 360 hasnt rrod yet and he uses the kinect non stop, his 360 is 2 years old, maybe hes lucky or something lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24462 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Saiyan Pride
    Array
    It's annoying eh? the Javelin just throws itself when ever it feels like it, i think Microshaft need to work harder on there products rather then rush them to get peoples money... test test then test again... it picks my face and voice up just fine, its just with the running and throwing, and that game fighters uncaged...that game is an asshole to me lol
    Downloads : 120 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 5166 || Posts : 227 || Thanks : 60 || Thanked 235 Times in 38 Posts

Flying Is Simple, You Just Throw Yourself At The Ground, Then Miss.

Xbox God

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by LordHex View Post
    LOL

I'm over 6 feet tall and I have major problems.. especially with throwing things like javelin and shotput in Kinect Sports.

BTW: Some HP laptops & webcams with facial tracking are racist too... I wonder if they're working with Microsoft. ;)
    Atleast when the terminators come they won't see the black dude lol.

I have a friend that's to black for tv and his hp comp won't follow him for crap:(
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5828 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

LordHex
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    Atleast when the terminators come they won't see the black dude lol.

I have a friend that's to black for tv and his hp comp won't follow him for crap:(
    LOL "Too black for TV"

ROFL @ Microsoft / HP being behind Terminators... If Terminators were by HP, they'd break down after a year or two, if they were by Microsoft they'd get the Red Ring of Death or Blue Screen of Death.

Haven Donator
    Array
    I Have 3 boxes, 1 is a 2009 elite another is a 1 year old arcade and the other is a launch model...2 have had RROD before and I fixed and the arcade was corrected before it ever became a problem...they all have been hooked up to my Kinect and 0 problems have occurred (thankfully). I hope this does not happen soon, but in my arcade box I have the 2 extra fans inside running on the heatsinks to cool them down faster and I have the intercooler on the back to draw out the heat quicker and the top is custom cut and covered with mesh wire to allow heat to rise straight up and out and easy cleaning! canned air keeps her clean!!! So maybe that helps a little...IDK

Extorris
    Array
    I have a 2010 Jasper Elite, No problems here, Haven't used Kinect much due to work and my current state, But when i did there was no extra heat or freezing issues with it.

Array
    I was thinking the same on my new xbox it was fine and as soon as i used it on my regular xbox my color start going in and out and all type of foolishness, the only reason i used it on the reg xbox is because its modded and all my kinect games are burnt but i wouldn't put it pass the fact that the kinect is doing something.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12