• No

9 64.29%
  • Depends

5 35.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Haven Donator

Array

Re: All In One Applications - Poll -

My vote is no because most of the top players on this site and new ones who are making editors that no one else has tried i guess jappi/gorgon and others on this site. Sorry i have not been on this site in awhile just going by what i saw sorry for others that i have missed. But nevertheless everyone who has made a editor here it has always been free because this community is extreamly generous and i personally thank u this site is actually where i learnt how to mod.Now because of this reason that the community is generous lets not make a AIO paid for like horizon/ left 4 modz and basically every other one except 360 revolution /360tools Dont get me wrong there are tools that are good but making something free makes people happy and u are well respected and personally for me making someone happy is better then money which cant buy happiness unless u spend it on a girlfriend or some FUN activity. Now for the people that donate thats good kudos to them but they obviously have money to give to the site which is good and the shoutbox is exclusive to vip :P so there is the extra thing :) but anyway keep it free :) This is my rant about none sense :P

Extorris
    Array

As long as people continue to purchase the VIP subscription to support the site, and click the ebay links, The server costs and stuff is paid for, That is a good feature, Especially with the amount of hits we get nowadays, If we make people pay, for tools, then our rep will vanish.

Hoshikage

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ytv View Post
    My vote is no because most of the top players on this site and new ones who are making editors that no one else has tried i guess jappi/gorgon and others on this site. Sorry i have not been on this site in awhile just going by what i saw sorry for others that i have missed. But nevertheless everyone who has made a editor here it has always been free because this community is extreamly generous and i personally thank u this site is actually where i learnt how to mod.Now because of this reason that the community is generous lets not make a AIO paid for like horizon/ left 4 modz and basically every other one except 360 revolution /360tools Dont get me wrong there are tools that are good but making something free makes people happy and u are well respected and personally for me making someone happy is better then money which cant buy happiness unless u spend it on a girlfriend or some FUN activity. Now for the people that donate thats good kudos to them but they obviously have money to give to the site which is good and the shoutbox is exclusive to vip :P so there is the extra thing :) but anyway keep it free :) This is my rant about none sense :P
    Good point there, anyways the debate goes on :)
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8255 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12