360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Deus Ex Human Revolution SE 2011 v3.7 - Page 139
Register
Page 139 of 164 FirstFirst ... 396489114129134135136137138139140141142143144149 ... LastLast
Results 1,105 to 1,112 of 1311
    SuperBlueHD

re: Deus Ex Human Revolution SE 2011 v3.7

thanks man how exactly do you change the values of the weapons if you could show me a tutorial but thanks for the save

bomfox

Quote Originally Posted by bomfox View Post
    Hi, just want tofollow up, i manage to make 500 nuke software. Still the ammo is no go. I noticed when i search via custom id, the upper part all 1000, but lower part (upgraded) is 50. Is it because of this tha my mod for psitol ammo not working?
    Or i must do sometbing like items that i wish to mod must be in my inventory screen?
    Also what is the different between non upgraded and upgraded?
    Thank you
    Uhm anyone? I understand most of the editting, but i need to understand what the term upgraded means to figure out myself what i did wrong.

tk423

Hello IdleHand88,

As a heads-up, this is my first attempt at editing a X360 save so I hope I didn't make any stupid mistakes before posting here.

I tried to open an XBOX360 savegame with your editor, but I get the following message:

"File size is not on correct sizing bounds or file size is not large enough to be STFS."

My save is past the prologue. I am in Sarif Industries and I have just talked to Pritchard for the first time. I ran upstairs and saved the game in Jensen's office.

I used Modio to open the X360 GAMERX (GAMER3 in this case) and extracted the savegame.sav. I get the error message when I attempt to open the savegame.sav file with your v3.7 editor.

My first question - is your editor supposed to work with X360 saves?
    Second question - do I need an item to already be in my inventory if I want to change the number of items I have? i.e. cyberboost bars. Or can I use your editor to add "X" number of items to a blank inventory?

As per your message to someone else in the thread, I'll PM you two files. The X360save and the savegame.sav in case there was an issue with the extraction.

Thanks for your help!

TK

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by tk423 View Post
    Hello IdleHand88,

As a heads-up, this is my first attempt at editing a X360 save so I hope I didn't make any stupid mistakes before posting here.

I tried to open an XBOX360 savegame with your editor, but I get the following message:

"File size is not on correct sizing bounds or file size is not large enough to be STFS."

My save is past the prologue. I am in Sarif Industries and I have just talked to Pritchard for the first time. I ran upstairs and saved the game in Jensen's office.

I used Modio to open the X360 GAMERX (GAMER3 in this case) and extracted the savegame.sav. I get the error message when I attempt to open the savegame.sav file with your v3.7 editor.

My first question - is your editor supposed to work with X360 saves?
    Second question - do I need an item to already be in my inventory if I want to change the number of items I have? i.e. cyberboost bars. Or can I use your editor to add "X" number of items to a blank inventory?

As per your message to someone else in the thread, I'll PM you two files. The X360save and the savegame.sav in case there was an issue with the extraction.

Thanks for your help!

TK
    u dont need to extract savegame anymore
    just open GAMERX in editor
    read the 1st post for the rest....

ur answers

1.the tool works only for xbox360 gamesaves
    2.u need an item in inventory to edit/swap it (cannot add to blank inv space)
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5047 || Posts : 138 || Thanks : 70 || Thanked 29 Times in 27 Posts

--

tk423

Thanks Exess! I tried again, and it worked like a charm.

Idlehands88 - you are a genius!

dtmcal2005

Re: [RELEASE] Deus Ex Human Revolution Editor

wow. this is amazing.
    deus ex already a great to play but with this save editor.
    i'm gonna rule the deus ex world..hehe
    huge thx for ya.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Great job thanks. Was waiting

Muchas gracias excelente trabajo

Saludos desde Spain 

Array

Just looking for an update on the next editor? The one that will have silencer, Red Laser and the other mods for us to swap out with inventory. Also I have noticed that heavy ammo will not max out but everything else does? Anyone else have this issue?