360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Fight Night Champions - Save Editor V2.0.0.4 - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111631 ... LastLast
    bigfateric

Re: Fight Night Champions - Save Editor

Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    what did you edit on that save?
    Hi, sorry about that I attached my clean back up save. This is the file I updated. I updated all the stats to the max allowed (99). I then put money to 2000 and xp to 200.
    Thanks so much pureIso
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hoshikage

Array

Quote Originally Posted by bigfateric View Post
    Hi, sorry about that I attached my clean back up save. This is the file I updated. I updated all the stats to the max allowed (99). I then put money to 2000 and xp to 200.
    Thanks so much pureIso
    Hey,
    The problem was the checksum, it was wrong.
    This is my fault because of the way I coded the application/Con Fixer. I already fixed it and I will be releasing it with version 2.0.

For the moment
    Just open the save with the save editor again and click save without editing anything and it will be fixed.
    Sorry again.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8248 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

klepto

This is easily the best boxing game that EA has ever made going back to the PS2 days. Your doing yeoman's work as I've wished for an editor to this game for a while now. All that is missing from this game is ragdoll physics, those were the good ole days!

bigfateric

Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    Hey,
    The problem was the checksum, it was wrong.
    This is my fault because of the way I coded the application/Con Fixer. I already fixed it and I will be releasing it with version 2.0.

For the moment
    Just open the save with the save editor again and click save without editing anything and it will be fixed.

Sorry again.
    Thank you so much. I am not at home so cant test but again I really appreciate you taking the time to help me and also provide this great editor.

Thank you

wholeshow

I got inpatient and wanted to try it..

Any idea why I can't extract my FNC save data with any tool? the title id is always TitleID:0000000

Really bizzare.

Thanks anyone who can shed light.

Hoshikage

Array

Version 1.5 Uploaded. Please report any bug I messed up somewhere and I accidentally delete all my codes :S. My backup isn't up to date.
    I tested 1.5 and it work perfect for me.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8248 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

kcboi

Thanks this editor works perfect for my save. Except that everytime I trained the decay starts to happen. Can anything be done about that?

Hoshikage

Array

Quote Originally Posted by kcboi View Post
    Thanks this editor works perfect for my save. Except that everytime I trained the decay starts to happen. Can anything be done about that?
    The decay is ment to happen but if you have lots of money you use the best gym to keep up the decay :)