360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Fight Night Champions - Save Editor V2.0.0.4 - Page 10
Register
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d

Re: Fight Night Champions - Save Editor

hey pure is it possible that i can re-edit my modded save to max my stats out again?, at the minute ive got all my stuff maxed because ive been training like mad, but my swelling is going down fast, so im wondering if i can open my save and re-edit it to put the cuts and sweeling back to 99 and thats it, i tried before but it said something along the lines of the stats having 100 and i couldnt do it, let me know if its possible, thanks alot mate

Hoshikage

Array

Quote Originally Posted by h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d View Post
    hey pure is it possible that i can re-edit my modded save to max my stats out again?, at the minute ive got all my stuff maxed because ive been training like mad, but my swelling is going down fast, so im wondering if i can open my save and re-edit it to put the cuts and sweeling back to 99 and thats it, i tried before but it said something along the lines of the stats having 100 and i couldnt do it, let me know if its possible, thanks alot mate
    Ok I know what you mean. You can try ignore the warning the editor should still work. I have been busy but I will update so the error won't be popping out.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8293 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d

Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    Ok I know what you mean. You can try ignore the warning the editor should still work. I have been busy but I will update so the error won't be popping out.

i know your busy m8 and i wont bother you after this, but this is what i get when i open my save, this little error message comes up, and some of the attributes drop to 0, so i figure ill put them all back to 99, but when i do the little save disc icon is shadowed out, it cant be used, so i cant even try to save the save, anyways thanks for getting back to me, talk to you soon about it, cheers buddy

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  129.0 KB

Hoshikage

Array

Ok thanks its a little error I shall fix it before the end of the day :)
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8293 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

mill2k4

Thanks , been waiting for this.

Hoshikage

Array

@h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d: Can you send me your save please.
    I am looking at the codes now and I can't spot any errors. Maybe you have a old version? Anyway if you can upload your save it would be great.

h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d

sorry m8, im using version 1.5 the latest, here is my save here, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XAVUVA9R
    at the moment its all maxed out, just was getting the error when trying to update the mod thanks alot pure

Hoshikage

Array

Quote Originally Posted by h34dc4s3_r3lo4d3d View Post
    sorry m8, im using version 1.5 the latest, here is my save here, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XAVUVA9R
    at the moment its all maxed out, just was getting the error when trying to update the mod thanks alot pure
    I will upload the editor I have again because it works just fine no errors nothing.