Search and Replace
Version : 220.127.116.11
Created by JizzaBeez
How to use:
1) Click "File" -> "Open" to browse for and open a file.
2) Enter a Value to search for.
3) Select the type of the Value (Int32, ASCII, etc.)
4) Check "Big Endian" if the Value is in Big Endian byte-order.
If result(s) found:
5) Enter a Value to replace with.
6) Check the box next to the result(s) you want to change.
7) Click "Replace" to change the selected Values.
Any chance you can give the source just for research.
Awesome program cant wait to try it out, nice job jizza