360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [XBOX360] Dead Island - Save editor V1.9 - Page 251
Register
Page 251 of 321 FirstFirst ... 151176201226241246247248249250251252253254255256261276301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,008 of 2561
    Developer

Array

Re: Dead Island - Save editor V1.9

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    I've already tried many other save editors for dead island. Every single one does the same thing. Could It be my save file?
    It could be that instead of loading the modded one, you loading a non-modded one.
    For example, you could be loading the one on your Hard Drive and not the one on your USB Device.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by kill_seth View Post
    It could be that instead of loading the modded one, you loading a non-modded one.
    For example, you could be loading the one on your Hard Drive and not the one on your USB Device.
    Well Actually I even thought of that and i only had one file. I moved it to my USB and then made a back-up on my desktop. So that couldn't be it (also the Back-up is in another folder so I couldn't have moved that one to my USB).
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 4681 || Posts : 112 || Thanks : 37 || Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"
    — Goku as a Super Saiyan toward Frieza in "Explosion of Anger"

Swiss

Problem. When I mod it and put it back onto my harddrive then open it up in Dead Island, all I see is an "incompatible file". I am trying to mod a level 36 Purna. I've bought so many Oleanders that everytime I open the save on xbox it just freezes. I'm trying to take off the Oleanders but I just get "incompatible file" on xbox. Help :[.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss View Post
    Problem. When I mod it and put it back onto my harddrive then open it up in Dead Island, all I see is an "incompatible file". I am trying to mod a level 36 Purna. I've bought so many Oleanders that everytime I open the save on xbox it just freezes. I'm trying to take off the Oleanders but I just get "incompatible file" on xbox. Help :[.
    Sorry man, your save game is corrupted. The only way to fix it is to start all over, Or if you have a back-up of the original file list most people do.
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 4681 || Posts : 112 || Thanks : 37 || Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts

"I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"
    — Goku as a Super Saiyan toward Frieza in "Explosion of Anger"

Swiss

Does this mean I have to start all over or is there a way to get far in the campaign also? this sucks man :3

statik11

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    Awesome save but can anyone help me? I'll upload my save onto the editor and mod some things (like ex,lvl, and ammo) and then i'll even re-hash again on modio and put back on my flash drive. I'll load up the game and whatever I changed doesn't show up. Will someone please message me how to fix this? I'll greatly appreciate it. (heck I'll even give rep).
    I know it might sound like a dumb idea, but when you mod it is the game still running? Is it in the loading screen? Because, it use to happen to me until I figured out that I should just hit the B button instead of choosing a device because it overwrites your modded file with the stock one still in the game's memory. Hope this helps. Other than this, I have no clue why it is doing that for you.

jspace97

Re: Dead Island - Save editor

anybody wanna play some dead island?

Haven's Warrior lv5

Array
    Twitter: @

had a look at this and its looking good will try it out when im next on D.I. good job to all those who contributed to this fine editor