360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [XBOX360] Dead Island - Save editor V1.9 - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 321 FirstFirst 123456789101116315681106256 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: Dead Island - Save editor

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    You guys should be a little patient, i'l reward you guys later ;)
    Its just the compressing/decompressing file is new to me so its not going as smooth as i hoped, but will be done

After that part is done, i 'l add more cool things.
    Gotcha bro patience is a virtue lol.
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 15 || Rep Power : 4891 || Posts : 64 || Thanks : 8 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

statik11

First time poster here. Hello everyone, a few pointers even though I'm fairly new to hex editing. I've looked everywhere for the skill point. Have compared between separate save files of my own and no dice on that one. I'm assuming its tied to the actual leveling up. IT IS possible for you to boost your xp, then spend your points and revert back to your previous level, I've done it multiple times. As for Items and weapons modding, I figured out some basic stuff. I've modded my weapon to be at the same level I am a couple of times, others have come out to be a level 127, so Im still learning it. here are some tips to help this wonderful community out.
    If you search for text: Medkit you will find the medkits, now if you look at the actual binary. You will see a BF 08 after it. Before that you will see a number. (It could be 01 or 02 or 03, depending on how many healthkits you have, just change it to FF and it will give you 255 med kits) Same is applied with other items for you to create your weapon mods in game, or molotovs. Same with your firearm ammo. Just look for that (BF 80) and change the value before it. You can even change it from 00 00 01 BF 80 to 00 FF FF BF 80 like I've done. Hope this helps someone.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by statik11 View Post
    First time poster here. Hello everyone, a few pointers even though I'm fairly new to hex editing. I've looked everywhere for the skill point. Have compared between separate save files of my own and no dice on that one. I'm assuming its tied to the actual leveling up. IT IS possible for you to boost your xp, then spend your points and revert back to your previous level, I've done it multiple times. As for Items and weapons modding, I figured out some basic stuff. I've modded my weapon to be at the same level I am a couple of times, others have come out to be a level 127, so Im still learning it. here are some tips to help this wonderful community out.
    If you search for text: Medkit you will find the medkits, now if you look at the actual binary. You will see a BF 08 after it. Before that you will see a number. (It could be 01 or 02 or 03, depending on how many healthkits you have, just change it to FF and it will give you 255 med kits) Same is applied with other items for you to create your weapon mods in game, or molotovs. Same with your firearm ammo. Just look for that (BF 80) and change the value before it. You can even change it from 00 00 01 BF 80 to 00 FF FF BF 80 like I've done. Hope this helps someone.
    Thanks :) i see what you mean, gonna add that to the tool right away.

Haven Donator
    Array

VERY HELPFUL INFO I <3 YOU

Array

Nice bro first time posting and very useful information.
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 15 || Rep Power : 4891 || Posts : 64 || Thanks : 8 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Array

The editor 1.2 for downlod is not the same of the picture...
    and save not open... the download not have you name and level, max xp max cash description...
    please fix... thx alot...

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by EmuBoarding View Post
    The editor 1.2 for downlod is not the same of the picture...
    and save not open... the download not have you name and level, max xp max cash description...
    please fix... thx alot...
    fixed... Sorry for that, it was a older version...

in the next update you will be able to edit your items, and maybe more !

Crixus

can someone please mod my file? :) don't understand the steps. :(

http://www.mediafire.com/?753nb8hjq2bcyhs

all max please :3 (money, lvl and exp