360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [XBOX360] Dead Island - Save editor V1.9 - Page 225
Register
Page 225 of 321 FirstFirst ... 125150175200215220221222223224225226227228229230235250275300 ... LastLast
Results 1,793 to 1,800 of 2561
    Developer

Array

Re: Dead Island - Save editor

Quote Originally Posted by gealt View Post
    I use modio all the time, never had any problems. Not that you need to since this tool rehashes/resigns for you. What program do you like better and where can I get it? Anyway, keep up the good work jappi, things are really coming together.
    360 Revolution and/or Horizon would do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    the editor is being redisigned,

i made this tool on my Winxp and it works like it should.
    and yes, that dam devcomponent... i have alway problem working with it, its just so damn buggy.
    alway screwing my form.

anyway, it should be all fixed , Sephiroth is redisigning the app, (Again).
    not a problem Jappi my man, keep up the good work.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5886 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalxReaper View Post
    If you wouldn't mind you think you can show us a snapshot on the hex editor so I could get a visulization of it
    Here is what I posted earlier. Check the spoilers for a screenshot of the Hex.

Quote Originally Posted by MadeGuy View Post
    I really don't believe infinity durability is possible outside of a JTag or ISO. The problem is that when you hex this information, it reverts to 0 durability after one use.

In this image, I've highlighted the weapons name. The Hex circled in red is the melee weapons durability. The 4 bytes before it circled in blue are the amount, and the black is the damage/stats, etc.

Same thing here but this time, it's a rifle. The condition here, "BF 80 00 00" means infinite; naturally because it's a firearm and can't break down. The amount noted before it is different this time because i've modded the ammunition being that this is a gun. The 'BD 94' is what I use on the damage/stats for all my weapons because it give them an orange rarity and pretty decent damage. I'm very curious to see if Jappi has found out some sort of pattern or info to these weapons statistics.
    EDIT: I forgot to circle 4 bytes and instead circled three in blue. The 'A5 90' are the damage/stats. Please excuse this error.
    Downloads : 78 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5053 || Posts : 294 || Thanks : 361 || Thanked 62 Times in 41 Posts

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

has anybody else have issues trying to play the game in new game + mode? mine always locks up.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8591 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

Inactive Member
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    has anybody else have issues trying to play the game in new game + mode? mine always locks up.
    \\
    Not me,mine is fine

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by amphallang View Post
    I would like to make a note that may be related to the save editor; and wondering if anyone else has run into the same issues.

my first character I edited the EXP once into my 40's to 50 played finished but could never reload the file. (The screen would always freeze)
    now my second character through the game I used the items that we had maxed out and repeatable quest (1000 exp) to get myself to 50

Here is the problem, In the last chapter, if I die or the game is over the file Doesn't load anymore! No New Game plus! Just a locked up load screen!
    I have tried this on multiple system with the same result, I am wondering if this is because of outrageous values that we have maxed out in our inventory.
    Perhaps the system is calculating something for the newgame+ that lock these saves? Can someone check this, Thanks
    Here is my save file someone please verify what is happening! This is driving me crazy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RUBTUEGV

Thanks for any help!

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    yes I have been trying to get someone to look into it for a few days now, sorry but I glad I'm not the only one. I had two play troughs that have done this to me. here is my save

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RUBTUEGV

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by pooloflave View Post
    \\
    Not me,mine is fine
    mine locks up when its loading the first chapter. i had to start a new save because of it. hewre is my gave save with new game + unlocked. i do have the update installed.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8591 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

gurlyman

Re: Dead Island - Save editor V1.8

i get some error saying CL something has been terminated