Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
Exactly what I want to know. A the moment I'm being lazy, so I'll ask an easy question: is there security in the save structure? If not, I'd love to do some research of my own (more ammo plz). First and foremost, I want to upgrade the attack power of the weapons I have without increasing the level needed to wield them.
The GS (GameSave) has active levels for each weapon and item in it. The stats are controlled in the game itself. You can change the level of the weapon but it might be restricted by the game. Also it is useless to make a weapon a level you yourself are unable to wield. There are restirctions on what blueprint one can apply to which weapon. However it has been found that one could activate abilities from others unto ones own character.

It is very easy to change quantities. There is no checksum though there are counters that need to be adjusted when adding or deleting a weapon. Ammo might not be infinite but it would take a very long time to exhaust say 1,234,567,890 shots from even the fastest machine gun!