360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
I just cheated on this site
Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    VIP Member

Array

I just cheated on this site

Well I went over to xboxdev just to check it out and realized all they do is complain over there. I want refund this I want refund that. I have noticed on this site for the 2 months or so that I have been here that we all get along there isnt any fighting and everyone wants to work together on getting stuff done. I have to say that this community is really tight nit and we need to keep it that way. Congrats guys you did what some sites take years to do.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6950 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Xbox God

Array
    LOL yea well we don't want to fight,fighting is useless and boring.Ppl that got Valhalla should of atleast know that it wasn't the best AIO out there lol I mean they should of atleast read before buying.

I never did get the title of this topic tho lol.
    Downloads : 39 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5820 || Posts : 718 || Thanks : 12 || Thanked 814 Times in 62 Posts

Zero

VbCover
    I agree with Genesis.
    Lets keep the site clean like the old site except the valhalla section lol.

eviljasonn
    Just registered here and there is a lot more going on here then at the dev site. It is awesome and full of good ppl too.

Extorris
    Array
    The reason we don't fight, Is because we were what made xbox360-content what it was, Teamwork, sharing, advice, I've been activating platinum on that site for SM, you'd think they would stop complaining, But now all they do is complain about Valhalla not opening, due to the server not being up yet. I am proud to be a member and member of staff for this site and will be for many months to come.

VIP Member

Array
    only months renegade awe man i guess times a tickin lol. i was hoping you would stick around for years. lol
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6950 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array
    Yeah those guys didn't learn form the profile tool and now the Valhalla. I hate to mean and talk about others but truth it the truth. Sm seem to be all about the money. He make programs promotes great things and it doesn't really get done. He doesn't support is buyer. I mean poor Eaton was helping him out alot with the profile tool as user support. Then SM blame the mods and admin for messing up the forums and screw Eaton over on paypal. Then he said he will give every old Vips 1month of platinum lol.. Its sad but he screwed up again. I know he is a good programmer but unwise when it comes to his decisions.

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array
    Yes guys i totaly agree :D this site is awesome and very helpfull.

not much to talk about tho, cause not many games are showing :( its been quite for now with game release.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!