360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Mass Effect 1 and 2 Save Editor - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Mass Effect 1 and 2 Save Editor

I would absolutely love this. The Mass Effect 1 editor would be a first I believe, and would be neat because all I've done to it is a little hex editing.
    Downloads : 78 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5052 || Posts : 294 || Thanks : 361 || Thanked 62 Times in 41 Posts

Extorris
    Array

Well it shall be done :)

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

Array

An all in one editor for all 3 games would be fantastic. It gets my vote. I've never had much luck with the gibbed editor.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm just wondering how many people are interested in this dual save editor? Me and Cybersam are about to be very hard at work making one, Probably adding ME3 in there too as soon as it is released.

Any feedback?

I know there is the one by Gibbed, But apparently it's buggy..So yeah.
    if you could make it with the same features as the gibbed editor and add the ability to add weapon specialities such as the widow sniper rifle and revenant gun (the heavy machiengun) the gibbed editor coud change out weapons but couldn't unlock it it had to be done via hex editing the save if you take a look at the picture below you'll get an idea what can be added to the editor that hadn't been added to the gibbed editor such as increasing the power of the weapons, shields and health.

ok i had to rar the original to get it to stay the correct size to read.

changing the amount of upgrades for each thing like shields, health weapon power upgrades as far as i can tell can go as high as you want but 255 weapon upgrades can kill just about anything in 1 hit, change your shields and health to have something like 9999 for near infinite shields and health (personally i only changed it to 255 though it should still be more than enough) on my save i also unlocked all the advanced weapon specialties that you get from the collector ship.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by lickerout; 09-18-2011 at 10:25 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lickerout For This Useful Post:

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by lickerout View Post
    if you could make it with the same features as the gibbed editor and add the ability to add weapon specialities such as the widow sniper rifle and revenant gun (the heavy machiengun) the gibbed editor coud change out weapons but couldn't unlock it it had to be done via hex editing the save if you take a look at the picture below you'll get an idea what can be added to the editor that hadn't been added to the gibbed editor such as increasing the power of the weapons, shields and health. (sorry i'm trying to find the original picture the quality sucks)
    Attachment 2809
    I'll try my best to replicate, and yeah, picture is too small and blurry to see XD

Gfx Artist

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
    try this....i dont know if it will work for everyone but has shown promise with the saves i could get a hold of..8 in total...aka it ME1 tool

Attachment 1295
    i found ME1 tool all it had was exp/in game cash but it would be cool if a real ME1/better ME2 tool were made. so far ME1 i found it works
    Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5541 || Posts : 779 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! its really fun F2P game
    In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb

Array

I agree, a dual (or even a triple!) editor for this game would be F'ing epic. Getting your character all the way to lvl 60 is sooo time consuming.

Array

that will be more than welcome!!
    my save always freezes when editing Element Zero with Gibbed's editor.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast