360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Mass Effect 1 and 2 Save Editor - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Gfx Artist

Array

Re: Mass Effect 1 and 2 Save Editor

the ME2 Editer works fine . and there is one for ME1 but its only for exp and money .. if you really do it . then you will be the first to do so ... i wish you good Luke. BTW can i post a Tut video about it on youtube when it's done ? of course 360haven and you and how ever helps you will have full credit . i promise it will have a really COOL intro made in after effect CS5.5

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Abd-L-Azeez View Post
    the ME2 Editer works fine . and there is one for ME1 but its only for exp and money .. if you really do it . then you will be the first to do so ... i wish you good Luke. BTW can i post a Tut video about it on youtube when it's done ? of course 360haven and you and how ever helps you will have full credit . i promise it will have a really COOL intro made in after effect CS5.5
    Of course :D

Array

It's a good Idea... I've loved both me games... And I'm waiting the third... Just a thing I found to difficult in Gibbed was the Skill selction... If you will made the editor, please make an easy way to change the skillz of the character... And so we can create a mega-soldier-engeneer-adept-geth-killng-machine...

Gfx Artist

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Abd-L-Azeez View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Of course :D
    i post it on with my post few day ago an its on sec page of this thread if u wnat look at it

solar

Just wanted to add one more voice to the mix... I was planning on going through the series again and it would be really cool to have a combined editor.

Noctis Caelum

So is this goin to happen...seems like u have enough feedback lol but yea mass effect 1 and 2 r my favorite games on 360. So this would be nice. Good luck guys hope u can do it..

Array

Would be great to see something like this. Used the gibbed one for my playthroughs but that was always touch and go. Happy to test anything when it's available.

spencbull

I would love one! I've been looking all over for an editor for mass effect 1 and can't find one

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast