360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Who is going to be "sick" 2marrow? - Page 2
Register

View Poll Results: Are you going to call in "sick" 2marrow?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah Of Course I Am

5 20.83%
  • What For For, Its Just A Game

19 79.17%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Who is going to be "sick" 2marrow?

I really am sick... But I am looking forward to playing Gears 3. :D

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Got my retail copy in the mail today, Luckily i'm off work tomorrow, HOWEVER not for the Gears 3 Release, Resident Evil 4 for me :D

Don't start flame wars, Just because he spells something differently, Doesn't mean that he is not educated, Mark is rather educated thank you very much, and used to be a loyal friend of mine, I'd rather you not talk that way about him.
    Whoa Renegade. What do you mean. Do you mean the Resident Evil 4 HD remake i've been hearing about. What, that's coming out tomorrow?
    Downloads : 78 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5040 || Posts : 294 || Thanks : 361 || Thanked 62 Times in 41 Posts

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by MadeGuy View Post
    Whoa Renegade. What do you mean. Do you mean the Resident Evil 4 HD remake i've been hearing about. What, that's coming out tomorrow?
    That's the release date that i've been told anyway...and seen from many sources.

zII M V P IIz

Quote Originally Posted by McWxXx View Post
    WOW!

Excuse me for being a bit in a rush. See I'm out of school, well high school. I'm going to college now so why the mean comment? Just because I was in a rush, you decide to try and troll me? Really man, get a life please.

TROLL FAILED!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Got my retail copy in the mail today, Luckily i'm off work tomorrow, HOWEVER not for the Gears 3 Release, Resident Evil 4 for me :D

Don't start flame wars, Just because he spells something differently, Doesn't mean that he is not educated, Mark is rather educated thank you very much, and used to be a loyal friend of mine, I'd rather you not talk that way about him.
    To the both of you, I am not starting flame wars, I just get agitated when I see people thinking it's cool to take days off school to play a game, many do it, I did it in my time and I look back on how stupid it really was. The uneducated youth of today and 99% of the internet seem to be uneducated 15 year old chavs who can't spell or are too lazy to. I did say no offense for a reason, I didn't know you were in College, I take back what I said with all due respect, still aim my point at anyone it concerns :D

Azrael

No way, I have mouch to do to be fake sick... :P
    I guess I'll be playing it by the weekend :(

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by zII M V P IIz View Post
    To the both of you, I am not starting flame wars, I just get agitated when I see people thinking it's cool to take days off school to play a game, many do it, I did it in my time and I look back on how stupid it really was. The uneducated youth of today and 99% of the internet seem to be uneducated 15 year old chavs who can't spell or are too lazy to. I did say no offense for a reason, I didn't know you were in College, I take back what I said with all due respect, still aim my point at anyone it concerns :D
    Thank you sir, For apologizing to him :)

Hoshikage

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    No way, I have mouch to do to be fake sick... :P
    I guess I'll be playing it by the weekend :(
    I knowwhat you mean.. Sure the game isn't going anywhere, I am sure after 2 days I (if I do getthe game) I will be bored!
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8241 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Array

Dunno if its just me but Gears 3 is not my cup of tea. I can think of something better to spend 40 quid on.
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5014 || Posts : 314 || Thanks : 27 || Thanked 40 Times in 28 Posts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast