360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Arkham City's Animated Series Batman skin is exclusive for GameStop PowerUp Rewards m
Register
    VIP Member

Array

Arkham City's Animated Series Batman skin is exclusive for GameStop PowerUp Rewards m

Name:  batmanarkhamcity2.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  29.3 KB
    That stylish Animated Series Batman skin
    (complete with the white triangles for eyes) is now officially, and apparently only available as an exclusive from GameStop, according to information on the company's store.
    Players who have a PowerUp Rewards membership (that card and Game Informer subscription GameStop's employees are always trying to sell you) will get access to the skin, a replica from the classic 1990s Batman: The Animated Series.

Of course, Kevin Conroy, who voices the Bat in the games, started his tenure as the World's Greatest Detective in the series, so putting his voice and this costume together again will be a nice homecoming for fans. There was also a rumor going around that the same skin would be a GAME exclusive overseas, but that company is apparently offering Robin as a playable character, a bonus already revealed for Best Buy in the US. In other words, pick your pre-orders carefully out there, people.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6950 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Arkham City's Animated Series Batman skin is exclusive for GameStop PowerUp Rewar

well i preordered at gamestop and didnt even know i would be getting this, i think i'll stick with the current look lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

Re: Arkham City's Animated Series Batman skin is exclusive for GameStop PowerUp Rewar

I think this is looks silly =/ I mean Skin is fine, but playing as cartoon~ish batman when everyone and anything looks normal, kinda looks dumb dont you think?
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5302 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 88 Times in 28 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3

VIP Member

Array

imagine the conversations between characters if they reacted to your cartoonish look it would hilarious.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6950 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Security
    Overlord

Array

(batman): joker give up your days are up!!!!

(joker): ......ha ha ha ha ha ha bats stop it i cant take it any more you look ridiculous in that suit i mean where did you find it in the kids section at gotham mall ????? i give up bats you are the true clown prince tonight

Array

Quote Originally Posted by jkipp82 View Post
    imagine the conversations between characters if they reacted to your cartoonish look it would hilarious.
    If only that would happen, then there is no problem! Like:
    Batman: Im Batman!
    ANYONE: BWAHAHAHAHHAHA !!!!
    Batman: Stop it! D:<

P.S. Level up my batman or the joker in my signature, or lvl-up the both so they could evolve >:3
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5302 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 88 Times in 28 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3