MxS Dead Island Editor v1.7 - Page 16
Register
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: MxS Dead Island Editor v1.6

Thanks for the tool.

Array

hi i posted a save on the other thread about my weapon having infinite durability. oh and this is an update. i turned the weapon i have "my machete and kukiri" turned them to 50 and even clicked turn the weapon to orange. and i went back to the game. for some reason. this editor of yours. mxs dead island editor. gave me infinite durability. i don't know how it did that. oh and btw. i've been editing my other save file with this editor and it didn't give them inifinite durability. i had to go back and repair the weapons. and no i did not use jappi's "give me more durability" on his editor. so much fun :P

edit: i haven't used any mod yet if they will lose the infinite durability. because this file is my 3rd save file for xian. had to delete my old xian since i didn't like how i distributed the talent points lol. turned this file from 1 to 50 right away.

ailab

great program my friend ! you rock

Array

Quote Originally Posted by hamako View Post
    hi i posted a save on the other thread about my weapon having infinite durability. oh and this is an update. i turned the weapon i have "my machete and kukiri" turned them to 50 and even clicked turn the weapon to orange. and i went back to the game. for some reason. this editor of yours. mxs dead island editor. gave me infinite durability. i don't know how it did that. oh and btw. i've been editing my other save file with this editor and it didn't give them inifinite durability. i had to go back and repair the weapons. and no i did not use jappi's "give me more durability" on his editor. so much fun :P

edit: i haven't used any mod yet if they will lose the infinite durability. because this file is my 3rd save file for xian. had to delete my old xian since i didn't like how i distributed the talent points lol. turned this file from 1 to 50 right away.
    infinite durability has been patched and it's doubtfull they will find a way round it.

xMuRdoKx

If only those god damn techland/deep silver would actually invest time to fix REAL game breaking bugs such as corrupted save games (the reason why i got this editor in the first place, and wich is great by the way THX Kill_Seth for this awesome tool) and other like that instead of just trying to prevent ppl from having more fun with little things like that.... wich i think is better since it makes you wanna play more when you can do crazy stuff like that... anyway, It's just too bad cuz the game is fun, but , just too glitchy!
    With all that said.... I got a question, is it possible that the editor only function perfectly with the save_0 characters?
    Cuz every editing I did on my save_0 worked fine BUT then when I edit other characters, save_1, 2 ,3.. etc... the weapons are gonna show but thats all, no craft items, no medkit, nothing else, tho i got all of that on all of em and it works just perfect with my save_0 wich is weird...
    Any suggestions?

enfluence

Re: Dead Island Editor

Amazing! Been looking for this for awhile :)

krazynhigh420

Re: Dead Island Editor

are you working on a update cause that thing changes my weapons damage.as soon as I load the save it starts my weapons at lvl1 & when I put them up to lvl 50 it still don't put the damage as high as it was?

bubba31700

this looks like a cool program.....I have a hard time with modio somtimes.....and jappi's editor....
    thanx for help mate!