360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Resident Evil 4: Save Editor (Temporary tool, WIP) - Page 15
Register
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819 LastLast
    dannythepcfreak

Re: Resident Evil 4: Save Editor (Temporary tool, WIP)

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If the "didn't give up on RE4" part was directing at me not finishing the app. That's not true, i am indeed finishing it, however as said before, the link was taken down because of people being selfish and complaining. So until they can prove to me that they deserve free applications, it stays that way.
    dude no1s gunna beg u or suck u off u just ned to understand that theres alot of selfish people in this world its a shame most of them are online you should just select a few ppl to test it and send to email adressess rather than public cos to be honest u seem a generous guy and too many guys taking the pi55 dont have it pal tell em straight

sepotter

Awesome, everything is looking great so far, I look forward to downloading.

Any chance the complete version is going to give the ability to change and mix and match costume sets.
    For example, have leon in special costume 1, but ashley in regular?
    Or for that matter change appearance all together, making leon look like louis, or ashley look like ada?
    If not thats okay, just something to look in to I guess.

Extorris
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by dannythepcfreak View Post
    dude no1s gunna beg u or suck u off u just ned to understand that theres alot of selfish people in this world its a shame most of them are online you should just select a few ppl to test it and send to email adressess rather than public cos to be honest u seem a generous guy and too many guys taking the pi55 dont have it pal tell em straight
    It's not that i need selected testers or anything like that, just the fact that people like to complain...why? it's beyond me. Us at Haven, our goal is to create save editors and config editors relatively quick for the community to use free of charge.

Quote Originally Posted by sepotter View Post
    Awesome, everything is looking great so far, I look forward to downloading.

Any chance the complete version is going to give the ability to change and mix and match costume sets.
    For example, have leon in special costume 1, but ashley in regular?
    Or for that matter change appearance all together, making leon look like louis, or ashley look like ada?
    If not thats okay, just something to look in to I guess.
    Quite possibly going to add it, Will have a look into it when i get time. I miss the old days where i didn't work 45+ hours a week lol.

Save editor is now open for download again. In future, don't cry or complain about stuff. Because the realism of this matter, is eventually we will stop handing free applications to you guys, and we can turn into dicks and charge you for what should be free.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8140 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

gfox117

we can turn into dicks and charge you for what should be free.
    What can be free, whether you make it free or not is totally up to you guys(the creators of the app), I'd like to say people complaining is a rare occurrence but unfortunately the "common sense" is very uncommon, yes it is nice to not have people complain but it should be expected, just play a game of call of duty without being in a party chat or private chat and you will understand what it's coming to these days

but yes you are right, it's your time, your effort and it would be greatly appreciative to not listen to whiny five year olds on the internet say stupid things about about what you're doing for the community

my heart goes out to all the app makers, it is hard work, coding, debugging and fixing all the little errors that could be popping up because of 1 period in the wrong spot in hundreds of lines of coding
    so I thank all app makers and testers for what you do for the community

Array

Thanks for uploading it again Renegade! I've had it mostly work (only money), which is good enough for me !!!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by desfunk View Post
    Thanks for uploading it again Renegade! I've had it mostly work (only money), which is good enough for me !!!
    have y tried editing the shotgun ammo

lilsaint20

Thanks for this, inf handgun ammo and money is very nice, but somehow it glitched on me and gave me over 50k first aid spray? which is a badass glitch IMO. also.. you can get this on 7sins forums.. same download, might wanna go bitch he didnt give credit.
    Last edited by lilsaint20; 10-14-2011 at 10:29 PM.

xMuRdoKx

Hey just wanna say thx to you i could get through pro!! :D
    Looking foward to the finished version, this apps gonna rock!
    By the way if I might, and if its not too late, ill add some input;

First off I could use it on pro (tho it was already mentionned) but I could use it all the way through the game even on a save in the middle of the castle or on the island.

Second with trials and errors I could only get 9 999 999 ptas max and give 9999 ammo to the guns except it would only give to the pistol not the shotty nor the tmp tho I had em all in my inventory, in game I had 807 rounds of pistol and at zero it would restart at 999 until it reaches 0 again to say it was empty so basically 1806 bullets total.

Third; I needed to fix checksum, save, r/r then close the app reopen the app and my file fix checksum again, save , r/r then i could put back on my hdd and it would work...
    for some reason it wouldnt work if i didnt do it twice...odd

Tho I have messed around a bit with hexing and modified some of my saves on my own as long as there were no checksum, I dont know much about hexing coding and etc...
    so im giving you all that info just in case it could be usefull!