Saw the trailer sometime last year and didn't know that they have release the movie on different websites, so i rented it on iTunes and was wondering if anyone saw it as yet.

What the movie is about really is that once you enter the darkness Souls come and take you it's more like the Rapture presented in the Bible almost containing to the end of days. The movie stars Hayden Christensen(Takers, Star Wars), Thandie Newton(Crash, Pursuit of Happiness), John Lugizamo(Super Mario, Gamer) seems to be the only survivors in Detroit. They are all joined at a pub that seems to only have light when they meet up with a Lil Boy who's awaiting his mother who has Vanished. Later on they try to find survival and come to find that they are the only ones left alive and they must overcome this nightmare. The movie reminds alot of people Alan Wake for it's famous quote "Stay In The Light" alot of people didn't like it but i actually enjoyed it, the ending still left me puzzled but hope to find out what it all meant on release date. The movie will appear in the theatre sometime this year so check it out guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFbBIUcklt8