360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
My Gamertag Has Been Banned Until 31/12/9999!!!!!! - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: My Gamertag Has Been Banned Until 31/12/9999!!!!!!

That sucks really bad
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18435 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

A True Gamer

Exiled 0sedax You Sir are a cheat... I saw your time score for warhammer 40k: kill Team survivor challenges ALL level times are for 35791394:07:00 min:sec:hsec = up to 5.7 years each x 5 levels. The Game has ONLY BEEN OUT FOR A FEW MONTHS.
    And you say you did nothing wrong... NO CHANCE YOUR A LIAR...

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by A True Gamer View Post
    Exiled 0sedax You Sir are a cheat... I saw your time score for warhammer 40k: kill Team survivor challenges ALL level times are for 35791394:07:00 min:sec:hsec = up to 5.7 years each x 5 levels. The Game has ONLY BEEN OUT FOR A FEW MONTHS.
    Did you even read my post....................... I clearly stated that I WAS BANNED FOR MARKETPLACE THEFT

I was not banned for cheating, if I was then I would understand, but I was banned for something I didn't do. Please stay in school and learn to read.
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14310 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Idlehands88 For This Useful Post:

Matremone

Sweat Re: My Gamertag Has Been Banned Until 31/12/9999!!!!!!

During the course of a recent investigation, we have discovered users who illegitimately accessed Xbox LIVE Marketplace downloadable content. Our investigation reveals that this access was intentional and not accidental, constituting a blatant violation of the Terms of Use for the service. We will not divulge additional information regarding individual suspensions for these offenses.

Please know that we are being very careful regarding these suspensions, and have clear evidence regarding each account issued a permanent suspension from the service. We apologize for any frustration or confusion resulting from our inability to share individual details, and thank you all for your cooperation in this matter.

Cheers! ' http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/x...1/t/81653.aspx '

Supposedly they have "Real proof" of some sort. But Microsoft is so money hungry, it's hard to believe anything about them.

"We will not divulge additional information regarding individual suspensions for these offenses." So they won't even show you what's supposedly wrong?
    "...any frustration or confusion resulting from our inability to share individual details..." Oh, they're so sorry they can't show you either. Makes sense, in no way what so ever.

wonteverpost

So what'd you do? They don't just ban for nothing. Own up and quick crying.

Inactive Member
    Array

Make a new account call them back and ask them to transfer your gold over to the new account don't mention the ban also. Glad i didn't mess with that Non-Jtag stuff

bad_laugh_smiley
    Array

aw thats sux man .. well good thing is only account that was band not the console.. am sure you not gona get it back now even if it was a fault on there side bcoz they probably look at ur activities and see you cheat on ur game score and stuff, so either way u still not gona get it.. gud luck on dat ...

corporalsimon

Quote Originally Posted by A True Gamer View Post
    is this place full of cheaters? Oh no! I better leave and not come back. Dbag.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast