360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
My Gamertag Has Been Banned Until 31/12/9999!!!!!! - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: My Gamertag Has Been Banned Until 31/12/9999!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by se7en Raven View Post
    My account that had a sponsorship got banned for the same thing thus ruining my career off of GB and the league circuit kinda pissed me off. thee i could say you got banned for no JTAG'ing wich is using illigal content that you download here or somewhere else and lunched it using a dif account to then switch to your online account thus using the game and online fonction illigally now they started detecting it a month ago or so but..... if you used this method in the last 2 years or so youre boned... god damn microshat D:
    Nope I never used any content I didn't purchase straight fromt he marketplace. I had an offline JTag for about a month but I used a new profile for that and never used my main accounts on it. So ya I got banned for nothing...
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14275 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Idlehands88 For This Useful Post:

Gamer
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    So today I try to sign into my account and I find out that fagsoft perma banned my account....

Code:
    This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been permanently suspended due to marketplace theft.

The conduct that caused this suspension may include, but is not limited to:
    Duplication of item purchase history
    Attempted Microsoft Points fraud
    Illegitimate acquisition of redemption codes

Your conduct was brought to the attention of the LIVE Enforcement Team through complaints filed by other Xbox LIVE users or in the course of our operation of the service. The LIVE Enforcement Team has reviewed the complaints and other evidence regarding your conduct and determined it violates the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Because your conduct is in violation, the LIVE Enforcement Team has issued a permanent suspension.

During your suspension, you will not be able to log into Xbox LIVE. Your Xbox LIVE privileges will not be reinstated.
    I purchased 2000M$P the other day using paypal and bought Crimson Alliance with the points. That was the ONLY time I used the Marketplace within the last month....

Is there a way to get my account unbanned? Bypass or whatnot????
    the ezact same thing happened to my accountn only i dident have msp on it
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4626 || Posts : 187 || Thanks : 64 || Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts

If you change the future, you change the past.

Array

Nope I never used any content I didn't purchase straight fromt he marketplace. I had an offline JTag for about a month but I used a new profile for that and never used my main accounts on it. So ya I got banned for nothing...
    Welcome to the club, curse the MS :3
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5283 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 88 Times in 28 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3

Array

Welcome to the club, curse the MS :3
    Downloads : 28 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5283 || Posts : 432 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 88 Times in 28 Posts

^ If u like Batman: Arkham City click Batman/The Joker to get a cookie :3

Haven Donator
    Array

Couple of questions idlehands....1 have you pissed anyone off lately and this website or any other....cause everyone at the DD website for xbox kind of hates you since so many people use your save lol, idk if you can still do it but a while back you could have all your friends file a complaint on your gamer tag to change it for free....maybe some people didn't like your save editors and saves and what not and decided to do a mass complaint since the email you received said something about other xbox players... probably not the case but you never know. 2. Did you spend all 2000 msp and did you pay monthly on live or buy live in bulk like three months or a year....someone mentioned bbb.org...if you have anything un spent on that account you'll have a much better chance with bbb. I used them when Microgay didn't give me points when I bought some on their website... good luck man

sets213

Damn that sucks! I don't know what I would do if all of a sudden I wasn't allowed to use my account for online play...

Haven Donator
    Array

Just joined the Ban-Wagon myself and it sucks because i had alot of DLC Purchased with my Gamertag that would be around 1-2,000$ worth not to mention i had my Account since the Original Xbox from the Halo 2 and Counter-Strike days, if anyone can give me some advice on how to get my Account Unbanned it would be very appreciated, hell... im even willing to reward someone 4200 Microsoft Points if they get my Account Unbanned since i got a Card laying around anyway that's Unused.
    Downloads : 54 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5354 || Posts : 460 || Thanks : 80 || Thanked 152 Times in 65 Posts

I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ravanofdarkness View Post
    Just joined the Ban-Wagon myself and it sucks because i had alot of DLC Purchased with my Gamertag that would be around 1-2,000$ worth not to mention i had my Account since the Original Xbox from the Halo 2 and Counter-Strike days, if anyone can give me some advice on how to get my Account Unbanned it would be very appreciated, hell... im even willing to reward someone 4200 Microsoft Points if they get my Account Unbanned since i got a Card laying around anyway that's Unused.
    Generally speaking I believe it isn't going to happen; the only few times I've heard of a ban overturned it usually was the result of a wrongful banning. Might I ask what the ban was for however?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456