Register
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Extorris
    Array

Re: Code Veronica - inventory editor

Quote Originally Posted by TLOR FETT View Post
    QUestion where is the RE4 editor?
    Hey you moron thats a dead ringer, andn toice how it says TEMP....OMG. Funny thing is thats not the official one so why don't we not try to act smart and tell me to search.
    Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    I dont understand a word you just said and why so defensive im helping out and you give me foul mouthing in return ...thanks
    Yea I am calling you a moron for pointing out a simple search will find it, no shit sherlock. You also failed to notice the work Temporary on that tool.........You werent helpfull you tried insulting my inteligence. You as a person are better off never responding to me, you don't see to do anygood.
    What ever you say holy one
    Now, now guys, Tone it down and get back on topic. We don't need useless flame wars going on in this thread. That's what PM's are for.

P.S - I have had to drop the RE4 editor for now. As i have stepped in for Assistant Manager at my work, and it requires a lot of early to late shifts. I really don't have as much time as i thought i would to code it and release it. I offered Jappi the source to work on it, but he is busy with other projects at the minute. I suppose i'll keep working on the tool regardless if one is released or not. But it won't be anytime soon, sorry.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8137 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Bardock24

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    use the Build in Attachment while you writing your post... ( advanced vieuw)

or use mediafire...
    Thanks buddy couldn't get it to upload on the advanced attachment part, so mediafire it is lol.

http://www.mediafire.com/?df7l6z69ux2s4xh

Thanks for your help :) Infinite stuff mainly please, i'm playing as Chris, if you could put the Serum in there it'd save me a journey :P
    thanks Jappi
    :)

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Now, now guys, Tone it down and get back on topic. We don't need useless flame wars going on in this thread. That's what PM's are for.

P.S - I have had to drop the RE4 editor for now. As i have stepped in for Assistant Manager at my work, and it requires a lot of early to late shifts. I really don't have as much time as i thought i would to code it and release it. I offered Jappi the source to work on it, but he is busy with other projects at the minute. I suppose i'll keep working on the tool regardless if one is released or not. But it won't be anytime soon, sorry.
    But mother he started it!! lol but seriously i was only trying to help and he got all worked up and maybe when my simple minded brain can understand coding i will try and help with editors when jappi tried to help me learning the basics of making an editor i was like wtf how do you know all of this

Extorris
    Array

But mother he started it!! lol but seriously i was only trying to help and he got all worked up and maybe when my simple minded brain can understand coding i will try and help with editors when jappi tried to help me learning the basics of making an editor i was like wtf how do you know all of this
    He learned, just like the rest of us :)
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8137 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

nice tool Jappi, keep the awesome job you do for this site :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24462 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

@Jappi: If possible, can you add a feature where we can edit the number of Saves to the Mod Tool?
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5875 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

Bardock24

Scratch my request, i completed the game now :)

Thanks if anyone was going to help me, but i've achieved what i set out to and i'm pleased, thanks a lot for the tool too :)

Back to Battlefield Bad Company 2 lol

ldsdrive

Thanks. This is so effing awesome. No more hex editing.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast