360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Code Veronica - inventory editor - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    AaronV420

Re: Code Veronica - inventory editor

thanks this was working brilliaintly past few days but now suddenly wont run when you execute anyone else have that? tried running compatability or admin nothing works also tried redownloading any advice appreciated thanks

Array

Thank you Jappi for the great editor, it's basic but it will help TONS! Very usual as everything else you create!

Kushan

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    you need Net 4.0 for it to work.
    Hmm, I've got 4.0 installed and up to date (I think it comes in via WUpdate anyway?). Is it a 64bit issue?

Ok seriously I cannot figure this out. It won't run at all on my system. I tried running it in XP mode (With .net 4.0 installed) and no joy. I tried running it in a 32bit windows 7 VM with no joy. Is there a .dll file or something that's meant to go with it?
    Last edited by Kushan; 10-08-2011 at 01:49 PM.

g35

I am. It never opened for me at all. It would think about it for a few seconds, then nothing.....

Quote Originally Posted by AaronV420 View Post
    thanks this was working brilliaintly past few days but now suddenly wont run when you execute anyone else have that? tried running compatability or admin nothing works also tried redownloading any advice appreciated thanks

Kushan
    Quote Originally Posted by g35 View Post
    I am. It never opened for me at all. It would think about it for a few seconds, then nothing.....
    I figured it out. It has nothing to do with our systems, it's because the obfuscation tool used on the program was an evaluation copy, the program won't work after October 6th. Change the date of your computer back a few days and it'll miraculously work.

Ironically, I had to reverse the executable to figure this out, which goes to show how pointless it was obfuscating it in the first place (or rather, how ineffective it was). Could have saved us all a lot of time if Jappi88 told us that.

blackskillz

obfuscation tool used on the program was an evaluation copy
    Sorry for maybe dumb question(i'm new for these communities) but why do you need to use obfuscation for free and simple program?
    I understand that if you make program like modio(which can be updated to VIP) - it will help to provide higher security. Or some people are stupid enough to hack&change credits and reupload it like their own - its stupid, as i guess, someone who can hack the tool should be able to write such program himself.
    Jappi, when will you have a time&motivation to write new build of tool?

Kushan

Quote Originally Posted by blackskillz View Post
    Sorry for maybe dumb question(i'm new for these communities) but why do you need to use obfuscation for free and simple program?
    I understand that if you make program like modio(which can be updated to VIP) - it will help to provide higher security. Or some people are stupid enough to hack&change credits and reupload it like their own - its stupid, as i guess, someone who can hack the tool should be able to write such program himself.
    Jappi, when will you have a time&motivation to write new build of tool?
    To be honest, the really isn't a good reason for it. Considering what the program does, it'd be a lot easier to reverse engineer the save file than the program itself (obfuscated or not).

Array

Playing as Clair everything modded fine but when the game switches to Chris nothing mods. The mod tool shows it being modded but in game it is not. \\

I think it has something to do with the switching, The modded sub guns and firstaid sprays are modded under Clair so I think to mod tool thinks they are still in my inventory. Just a thought..... Any way to fix this???

Thanks for the tools
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 44 || Thanks : 77 || Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

xxxxxxxxxxxxScarecroWxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast