Code Veronica - inventory editor - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Re: Code Veronica - inventory editor

Quote Originally Posted by TLOR FETT View Post
    Hey you moron thats a dead ringer, andn toice how it says TEMP....OMG. Funny thing is thats not the official one so why don't we not try to act smart and tell me to search.
    I dont understand a word you just said and why so defensive im helping out and you give me foul mouthing in return ...thanks

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    I dont understand a word you just said and why so defensive im helping out and you give me foul mouthing in return ...thanks
    Yea I am calling you a moron for pointing out a simple search will find it, no shit sherlock. You also failed to notice the work Temporary on that tool.........You werent helpfull you tried insulting my inteligence. You as a person are better off never responding to me, you don't see to do anygood.

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by TLOR FETT View Post
    Yea I am calling you a moron for pointing out a simple search will find it, no shit sherlock. You also failed to notice the work Temporary on that tool.........You werent helpfull you tried insulting my inteligence. You as a person are better off never responding to me, you don't see to do anygood.
    What ever you say holy one

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Jappi88 View Post
    dunno... some items can only have 1 amount... just like ink ribbon...
    Same thing with resident evil 4 and 1 use items, you can mod them to have a crap ton of One use items and it will show in one slot and not many slots.

For example, a One use Rocket Launcher, once modded will show as 255 Instead of 255 separate like it's suppose to.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5910 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Array

Thanx for this editor good work

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

lol... i was gone for few hours... i didnt think anyone would care about this game :P

oke, anyone having problem editing... post me your save, i'l will add multiple save slots, and fix the isseu most off you having...

i didnt know the save would change soo much, if you play with another player.... i didnt even know there was another character availible to play with :P

Bardock24

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    Believe me, I would if I could. I'm having trouble myself finding the correct values, and I keep breaking the inventory.

Mbrking is the only one so far that managed to have multiple saves all correctly modified, plus he was able to even mod the number of times you saved, allowing to get A-rank.
    Your best bet would be to wait for a reply from him about this. Or jappi as well, I'm sure he's able to figure things out as well for his tool to fully adjust everything.

Btw Bardock..

You don't need the Fire Extinguisher for the Serum.

The Serum is on a box right before the flames. It's the weird red bottle on it.
    The Extinguisher is only needed for Chris to get the Magnum. It's a bonus zone.
    Dude if thats true i am sooo grateful for that bit of information. I was following a guide and it said to use the extinguisher but i'll give this a try.

@ Jappi - Any particular place i can upload my save, i've never really uploaded a save before... :S

Program Engineer
    Jappi88

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Bardock24 View Post
    Dude if thats true i am sooo grateful for that bit of information. I was following a guide and it said to use the extinguisher but i'll give this a try.

@ Jappi - Any particular place i can upload my save, i've never really uploaded a save before... :S

use the Build in Attachment while you writing your post... ( advanced vieuw)

or use mediafire...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast