360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Rage checksum fixer - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    oscar193

Re: Rage checksum fixer

Quote Originally Posted by dorkusrex View Post
    To find values write down total from game, use hexdecimal converter to convert that number from decimal to hex(hex workshop has a integrated one BASE CONVERTER IN TOOLS), then use serch function to find hex value near what you are looking for(i.e inventory/currency/currency_unit) then use converter to convert same way to get your new value and change to that then save and exit.

But I have yet to get a save to work I think you have to change money and cert. in the instance****.rage file for it to stick. And I cannot figure out how to fix that file because every time I edit it it won't load. Have tried using RESIGNER's app or Packzip/Offzip for compression/Decompression.

EDIT: Also has anyone noticed after selecting a save device the game says loading profile (now I know that could be just for settings) but could some data be in your profile? Just a suggestion.

Any suggestions from the PROS?
    I've made some batch files for offzip/packzip which will decompress and compress the instance file with the proper windowbits value: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37569004/rageunzip.rar

Just drag your save onto the correct .bat file. Strangely the instance file doesn't seem to have a checksum so you can just decompress, edit, recompress and it should work. I can't test them at the moment but I don't see why they wouldn't work. As for the profile settings, if you could upload your GPD then someone could take a look.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by oscar193 View Post
    I've made some batch files for offzip/packzip which will decompress and compress the instance file with the proper windowbits value: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/37569004/rageunzip.rar

Just drag your save onto the correct .bat file. Strangely the instance file doesn't seem to have a checksum so you can just decompress, edit, recompress and it should work. I can't test them at the moment but I don't see why they wouldn't work. As for the profile settings, if you could upload your GPD then someone could take a look.
    Could you explain how I use them?
    Edit Never mind See edit

Array

GAMES-RAGE_0.rar heres my save incase anyone wants to try and make a editor

Array

Doesn't work here is what i get

C:\Users\James\Desktop\Rage Edit\rageunzip>cd "C:\Users\James\Desktop\Rage Edit\
    rageunzip\"

C:\Users\James\Desktop\Rage Edit\rageunzip>offzip -a -z -15 ""C:\Users\James\Des
    ktop\Rage Edit\rageunzip\instance1851.rage"" .\ 0

Offset file unzipper 0.3.3
    by Luigi Auriemma
    e-mail: [email protected]
    web: aluigi.org

Error: recheck your options, C:\Users\James\Desktop\Rage is not valid

C:\Users\James\Desktop\Rage Edit\rageunzip>move /Y .\00000000.dat ""C:\Users\Jam
    es\Desktop\Rage Edit\rageunzip\instance1851.rage".decompressed"
    The syntax of the command is incorrect.

C:\Users\James\Desktop\Rage Edit\rageunzip>pause
    Press any key to continue . . .

oscar193

Quote Originally Posted by dorkusrex View Post
    Doesn't work here is what i get
    It's because there's spaces in the path, rename the folder "Rage Edit" to something like "RageEdit".

Array

Ok used batch files and decompressed and compressed fine, injected back to save rehashed resigned, but save still won't load.

EDIT also here is gpd:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20865344/425307EC_gpd

Developer

Array

That might be because there might be a hash on the save itself as well (checksum) or a different hash within the instance6220.rage file
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5899 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Array

Well I'm tired of trying guess I'll wait for someone else.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast