360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only! - Page 82
Register
Page 82 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7325772777879808182838485868792 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator

Array

Re: Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only!

Hey magnus, is there anyway to mod the damage you deal with weapons?

Also is it possible to mod you resistances such as bleed, poison, etc?
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5951 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgatron View Post
    Anyone test the ultimate save magnus posted? I would like to know details as in if its first game or ng+, has all boss weapons, scales, rings, armor, etc.
    It is not a ng+ has ALL Listed weapons(upgraded) we have posted, All Armors we have listed(upgraded), All upgradable items, almost all items, All rings... its listed in the read me....

Quote Originally Posted by Aiya View Post
    I swear I realized that after I posted it...lol...apologies. Oh and FYI, that save does not seem to work with modio, keeps telling me the parameter is wrong. I'll have to try it with horizon and see if it works there.
    if you read the readme it says to change the profile, device and console IDs to yours... as in the device your putting it on. if u use the device id for ur console and have the save on a usb or mu it will not load right. besides there has been 190 downloads and no problems for ppl to get it to load.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane JIC View Post
    Hey magnus, is there anyway to mod the damage you deal with weapons?
    Also is it possible to mod you resistances such as bleed, poison, etc?
    mod the damage you deal with weapons.. Increase your stats and it will Increase alittle other then that there is no known way. mod you resistances such as bleed, poison, etc?..... The value of ur resistances are in teh save but when u change them it dosen't change sadly.

Haven Donator

Array

Well that sucks :(
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5951 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Aiya View Post
    I swear I realized that after I posted it...lol...apologies. Oh and FYI, that save does not seem to work with modio, keeps telling me the parameter is wrong. I'll have to try it with horizon and see if it works there.
    You may have the save open in an editor or something. I have had the same error because the Beta editor still had the save open.

Gorgatron

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus Hydra View Post
    It is not a ng+ has ALL Listed weapons(upgraded) we have posted, All Armors we have listed(upgraded), All upgradable items, almost all items, All rings... its listed in the read me....

if you read the readme it says to change the profile, device and console IDs to yours... as in the device your putting it on. if u use the device id for ur console and have the save on a usb or mu it will not load right. besides there has been 190 downloads and no problems for ppl to get it to load.

mod the damage you deal with weapons.. Increase your stats and it will Increase alittle other then that there is no known way. mod you resistances such as bleed, poison, etc?..... The value of ur resistances are in teh save but when u change them it dosen't change sadly.
    Really. Here is the read me and I see no details you've mentioned.

Ultimatus Start Save Beta V5 (Ultimate was taken by a nub :P)

Thanks to Magnus Hydra
    *NOTE* To use this save you MUST change the Profile, Console and Device of the MU, HDD, or USB. If you do not change them the save will fail to load! Also have the Make sure you have the TU.

I've used the save since day 1. I've NEVER had a problem with extracting or injecting
    You can use this save to find IDs OR Delete the Char I made and use the save as your own testing/modding save. The save is at 8.73mb

Remember this is a beta save.
    Big thanx to turk645, Magnus Hydra, Idlehands88, Mr Rouseau, Synthlight, cowboy713, Jobawa, Paulinho, Mousikos, Mangekyou_S, azulthewise, Alastor78, ArchAngel621, sproksha, diggla

What needs to be done:
    Need to add in more Items.
    Need to add in all spells
    Need to add in all Key Items

JTAG/ RGH Pro
    Sephiroth

Array

ah your right I removed "need to add weapons armors and there upgrades" And to add that I added them into the save and manually updated all the weapons and armors. Its on the post about the save. So my bad guy. Hopfuly i'll get done finding the last spells I need. I found a weapon we didn't have on the lists. So that will be added and given ids as well. just so u guys know I start working a different work schedule. I was working 2pm until 10:20pm 5 days now I am working 3:30pm until 2am 4 days a week. So I don't know what I plan to do about my playing time and modding time, both software and hardware...

Haven Donator

Array

what weapon was it?

Gorgatron

Maybe greatlord greatsword since you need to go to NG+ to get it. IF magnus has all armors upgraded and every weapon requiring tinkling fully upgraded then he has a better save than me. My NG+++ char has almost every boss and dragon weapon fully upgraded with every rare catalyst and talisman, etc. The Sun armor set is all at +10 thanks to duplicating titanite slabs.