360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only! - Page 17
Register
Page 17 of 96 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227426792 ... LastLast
    Synthlight

Re: Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only!

Nearly Full List of Arrows/Bolts (Or at least all I have)

1E8868 - Large Arrow
    1E8C50 - Feather Arrow
    1E9038 - Fire Arrow
    1E9420 - Poison Arrow
    1E9808 - Moonlight Arrow
    1E9FD8 - Dragonslayer Arrow

200F08 - Standard Bolt
    200B20 - Heavy Bolt
    2012F0 - Sniper Bolt
    201AC0 - Lightning Bolt

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Synthlight For This Useful Post:

KIDLING

-------------
    Last edited by KIDLING; 11-27-2011 at 06:34 AM.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by KIDLING View Post
    if anyone want can add items now, so that will be great to a save editor( function search and replace item and add item)
    The structure i've been working on allows for easy item swapping. Im still working on it though but it's almost ready for a testing release. I'm just getting a few more ids for weapons.

NeoRizer

I know this has probably been discussed before but in order to not corrupt your save you need to extract the USER_DATA and USER_DATA0a files. Make a back up of these two files, then edit the copy of the USER_DATA file in hex workshop and then swap your HD back on your Xbox. (WITHOUT INJECTING IT)

Delete your save data off the hard drive (because it's going to get corrupted if you try to inject anything back in to it due to the small files size) then make a fresh character from scratch, as soon as the game starts up, just quit out of the game. DO NOT DASH, just hold the middle button and turn the console off after the publisher's names start popping up at the start of the game.

After that go back on your PC and inject the modded USER_DATA and USER_DATA0a files back in to the newly created 8.5 meg file. It will turn to 4.99 megs and it won't corrupt on load up. I've done this several times now and it's the only way to NOT corrupt your file when you mod it...I played the game for 3 hours straight and went to go do this...works like a charm. Also you have a nice back up in case something does happen.

Right now the safest way to mod your file is to just mod currently existing crafting items + souls. Twinkling Titanite is probably the one item you wanna mod to 99 more than once, lots of armors and weapons use it and the quickest legit way to get it is to go to Snuggly and give him Purple Moss then quit and reload (it's annoying as all fuck)

Injecting items in to the file will most like screw your file up from what I've seen. I've tried injecting dragon scales in but it just says I have them but there is no number and I can't drop them at all. What I did was just found 1 of them (not hard to do) and then edited them to 99...best way to go really.

If anyone finds the value for Sunlight Medals, that's a good item because you need 10 of them for the Way of the Warrior Covenant and I only have 3 so far, I missed like 3 or 4 opportunities to get some as well. So yeah, Sunlight Medal I.D. is greatly needed for a couple of Miracle Spells / the Miracle Spell achievement if you wanna get all of them legit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NeoRizer For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

despite working on labling a lot of weapon, i have yet to even touch armor. XD i think it's time to fill that up a little as well.

0000000000186A00 - Whip

:P there is the whip ID for people who are interested.

Haven Donator
    Array

Sorry if this has already been answered, but how would I change my level in the Hex editor to 792 if 792=318, and there are only two spaces for characters?

Array

Quote Originally Posted by turk645 View Post
    The structure i've been working on allows for easy item swapping. Im still working on it though but it's almost ready for a testing release. I'm just getting a few more ids for weapons.
    Can we also edit number of items in inventory? I'll be very interested to test your release been wanting something like the for a while. :D

mgamer

How can you make more of these Ring of Sacrifice.