360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only! - Page 94
Register
Page 94 of 96 FirstFirst ... 194469848990919293949596 LastLast
    Frank White

Re: Dark Souls Modding Discussion Only!

I hope someone knows the answer to this.
    I want to mod my save for Dark Souls pc version (retail) but every time I try to load the save file with the Save Editor 2.5 it says "File is not large enough to be a STFS or is not on correct sizing bounds". The editor then does not load the save file.

ExecutionerTri

Does anyone know how to fix the issue with achievements not unlocking after changing your save ? I cant get the lordvessel or any of the magic achievements to unlock for me

Array

All the acheivements only register if the object is acquired, basically the game can't tell you've gotten an item until you pick it up or are given it, that's why you have to drop and pick up maxed weapons for their achievements to pop. There used to be a way to drop undropable items however your best bet would be to give yourself all lordvessel warps and a ton of souls and just rush from vender to vendor getting everything, you may also need to delete the lordvessel to be given it again but I'm not sure of that.

One Hit Wonder
    Array

I'm having a bit of a "curiosity-explosion" for a lack of a better thing to call it. lets just say Im trying to use Darksouls save editor v.3.0.7.0. to try mixing the values of demon's great axe and silver knight straight sword. i'd prefer to just rip the stat scaling off of demon's great axe and put it onto the straight sword, but i'd also settle for having a silver knight straight sword that has the skill set of demons great axe.

what im asking for though to clarify is "How" I might do this. the best I've managed to do is create several "Dummy" items in my inventory by mincing the weapons id's together. I've also managed to create ?Weaponname? in my inventory that "is" a SKSS (By changing the last two didgets in the ID of SKSS+5 from 85 to 86-95) but rather than actually getting stronger like most ?Weaponname? it is simply an un-upgraded SKSS

Also i'd deffinately settle for a way to get a SKSS to +15 rather than these things i've prattered on about.

Please give me a hand with this and inform me on how to proceed with this goal... I'll leave all of these weird things in my inventory until that point.
    Thanks in advance.

Shidieded

I need some help Im actually hacking the ps3 version of dark souls but there is no save editor or forum site for that yet. Ive managed to hack in a ton of items and escape death, but I need to know the hex value for the instant karmic justice trigger.

Shidieded

I did the same thing with a chaos blade. For some reason it seems that upgrading a demon titanite weapon or in your case a twinkling titanite weapon will create a ?WeaponName? that has the stats of the original. As of yet I dont think there is a way to do it but it may be possible for some of the weapons. The weapon upgrade paths are coded into the game and they go up by a certain number (maybe a certain percentage?) along with the scaling so it doesnt look too good for your silver knight straight sword +15 :(

Array

Been trying to figure out how to add certain effects to weapons, or just straight up mod the damage capabilities of weapons. I've been looking for that furysword that can curse people online, which I find most funny. I've also been wondering how to make my health really unlimited, rather than just high. People can still kill me with bleed weapons, so I just counter that with bloodbite ring. If there's an easier way just to mod the bleed resistance, that would work as well.

Ninjutsu

Quote Originally Posted by Katzu Jiro View Post
    I couldn't find it anywhere else, so I went through the trouble of making my own ID list for the DLC items:

Magic
    4000000000000E7E:Dark Orb
    4000000000000E92:Dark Fog
    4000000000000E88:Dark Bead
    40000000000011B2:Black Flame
    4000000000000E9C:Pursuers

PLEASE tell me if any codes do not work, I am still debugging this list.
    Does anyone know if these are the Hex (ID's)?