360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Snuggly the Barter - Dark Souls Savegame Editor - Page 24
Register
Page 24 of 151 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934497499124 ... LastLast
    FurryTentacles

re: Snuggly the Barter - Dark Souls Savegame Editor

Save is unloadable after quitting out? anyone else getting this. I dont get the corrupted message when you pick the storage but when i try to load the save its says
    "Unable to load save" and i assume its the same thing?

clownboat

I could only get it to work on a fresh save--successfully modded 999,999 souls and 99 humanity onto a warrior fresh out of the tutorial level. I couldn't get it to work on my old file, though. Corrupts it every time. Here's the file if you want to take a look at it (megaupload since the forum file uploader doesn't seem to work for me):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LGWB1285
    (corrupted)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V3NE6BV9
    (original)

FurryTentacles

Quote Originally Posted by clownboat View Post
    I could only get it to work on a fresh save--successfully modded 999,999 souls and 99 humanity onto a warrior fresh out of the tutorial level. I couldn't get it to work on my old file, though. Corrupts it every time. Here's the file if you want to take a look at it (megaupload since the forum file uploader doesn't seem to work for me):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LGWB1285

More data can't hurt, right?
    so what you're saying is that it doesnt corrupt new save but saves with some progression corrupts?

Array

I already tried it on a fresh save. Still corrupts for me. Waiting for fix =).

Array

I have finished the tutorial and I an at the bon fire at the camp where the big bird drops you off. I did not level up yet, i am at level 3 so I saved at the bon fire without leveling up and made a backup then I edited just souls to 99,999,999 and 99,999,999 then 999,999 and it always corrupts it but if I load my backup that has not been modded it loads fine. I have a small idea to try and I will let you know the outcome. I am sure someone has tried this but I an going to level up but leave some souls and then save and then try to edit to see if that maybe gives me something different. Please post if you have any other things that may have worked. I have faith in the pros who made the editor and I am sure they will have this resolved soon. Thanks guys.

FurryTentacles

i have a feeling it has something to do with going over the max value when you pick up more stats ingame aka buffs you get from armor such

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by FurryTentacles View Post
    i have a feeling it has something to do with going over the max value when you pick up more stats ingame aka buffs you get from armor such
    it's not that the stats are too high. while doing research, before editor was released, hydra modded my save with all stats at 999999. Including; health and stamina. I had like 999999999 souls. I was able to go through the whole game without a problem...

FurryTentacles

Quote Originally Posted by krispin149 View Post
    it's not that the stats are too high. while doing research, before editor was released, hydra modded my save with all stats at 999999. Including; health and stamina. I had like 999999999 souls. I was able to go through the whole game without a problem...
    hm... thats weird cause i hex edited mine b4 this came out and it got corrupted too >.> you mind posting the save you got? =D