360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Forza 4 Modding Tool - Page 11
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 LastLast
    Array

Re: Forza 4 Modding Tool

Playing offline is any chance to get banned?

masterchief07

@ismaelcatalin

Unless you go online, no.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by stoney boy View Post
    Forza.net shows everybodys credits,levels,and exp...etc. its up for the public to see so turn 10 can definitely view it. I just modded my credits and before I went online I bought a ton of cars I wanted until my money was gone. So my profile showed up with no money when it popped online.they can't trace the cars in your garage. Now if I need money I just sell a car. Also there banning people for gifting more than three cars a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    I believe they can still see that. Turn 10 can see ALL of your stats, much like they could on Forza 3 (that includes Garage Value, Cr earned, etc..) Expect a ban your way soon if you do that until someone figures out exactly how they are tracking and get around it. (meaning even if its by the "flags" how to figure out what or calculate in dealing with the flags.)

Be careful. :)
    Can you give me a link where get these values?.

Haven Donator
    Array

many thanks dude! I had found this editor for long time~and now I got it!! thanks a lot

ScarfaceSlaughter

Hey, can you help me, I want to mod my forza 4, credits, level, xp, but I do not want to get banned from XBL and console

sh042067

Quote Originally Posted by ScarfaceSlaughter View Post
    Hey, can you help me, I want to mod my forza 4, credits, level, xp, but I do not want to get banned from XBL and console

Sorry, but I cannot guarentee you anything :( Really, my only suggestion, would be to make all the values match up. For example, credits spent be less than credits earned, etc... Good luck :)

kaiban

Thx , i'll try it , and great job for your job , very useful tool

sYk0

Could someone give steps on exactly what your suppose to do after you make your changes ?

Do you decrypt the save first, make your changes, save, re-encrypt, save and then import it back to your profile, is this correct ?