360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Forza 4 Modding Tool - Page 10
Register
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    AstonMan310

Re: Forza 4 Modding Tool

Quote Originally Posted by masterchief07 View Post
    I've got the flag values to a banned profile so I'll get them now. Will upload in a sec.

And on a side note, this is from a legitimate save that got banned. A modded save was used for approx 1 hour online and then the legitimate save overwrote it and was used. The ban came up within 12 hours. This was not used on my account either.

And here are the values from a new save that was just created under the same profile. Obviously, it would not work online either.

And the flag values from a save prior to the banning:
    thats really interesting, so knowing this, do you think there is an easier way around the bans?? it looks like you found the root of it, telling the forza servers not to let you online............

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by masterchief07 View Post
    They are. My friend and I modified a save down to the 't' and it was banned. We even changed the miles driven, time played, and much more to add up. Didn't work.
    I kinda figured that would happened. I was so sure of it (just didn't want to test it myself with my account and didn't feel questionable enough make a online dummy account) lol

Its just a matter of HOW exactly they are checking (cuz it might not even be the "Flags" alone) When I first saw the "flags" offset when someone ask me to take a look at their save back when the decryption tool came out, I figured tat would be the cause of it but not sure if its the ONLY cause.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5922 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

sh042067

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    I kinda figured that would happened. I was so sure of it (just didn't want to test it myself with my account and didn't feel questionable enough make a online dummy account) lol

Its just a matter of HOW exactly they are checking (cuz it might not even be the "Flags" alone) When I first saw the "flags" offset when someone ask me to take a look at their save back when the decryption tool came out, I figured tat would be the cause of it but not sure if its the ONLY cause.
    I also agree with this. The flags may not be what they use for detecting bans... I honestly am not sure, but I'm thinking that the flags have nothing to do with it, and they just tell the game something... But obviously no one knows, and we'll have to figure out with extensive testing 0_o

Rovers

wow. i was about to mod my game save when i read about the bans.
    i hope that there is a way around it.

diva33

Tested with the german Retail Pal Version and the Editor works fine. Thanks a lot ;) *i didn´t play this game online*

AstonMan310

Quote Originally Posted by diva33 View Post
    Tested with the german Retail Pal Version and the Editor works fine. Thanks a lot ;) *i didn´t play this game online*
    well yeah, if you dont play online, you are at no risk whatsoever, because turn 10 has no way to track you... glad you got your save modded tho, enjoy!

smith303

I'm just taking a shot in the dark, but could the console ban be related to the marketplace data file on your hard drive. If you delete it, it automatically gets created when you run forza 4.
    Last edited by smith303; 10-20-2011 at 02:28 AM.

Distrust

would it be possible to add cars to my garage? im not interested in acquiring dlc cars for free - that would be stealing - what i want are the unicorn cars that are already in the game but are not for sale in game.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast