360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Rage Save Tool v0.8 - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Developer

Array

Re: Rage Save Tool v0.8

Quote Originally Posted by red hulk View Post
    o ok...hell no ur not that bad i was just kidding...ur gundam editors were the shit...lol yea im pretty much on this site to help people mod hex etc....
    lol I figured you were ;)
    And thank you sir. (we all start somewhere)

Keep up the good work as well. I've seen you help newbies and seasoned vets alike.
    Hey thats what makes a community great. The content and the members that support it (regardless of who the creator is). Thats the way I look at it.

-----------------------------------
    In regards to the editor might not reading properly in earlier posts, I've realized that the 2nd instance of offsets (if more then one) are the offsets that are actually in your inventory. I'm not yet sure what the other instances are (haven't tested them yet, figure they might corrupt the save if messed with)
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5876 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Inactive Member
    Array

Thank you for your work, I'm really amazed with this game.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 65 || Thanks : 209 || Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

[IMG]http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b198/jumanji72/jumanji72-9.jpg[/IMG]

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Now I want to start off by saying, this is not to flame you or any intention of flaming you (if thats how you will take this, please don't. You give me no reason to flame you and its against the rules.) but to clarify you on what you might have mistaken my words or personal views for.
    Which is why I commend you for stating your differences without flaming :)

All in all, The person who My original message that was directed toward, clarified his intentions later on and revealed he does not want to leech.
    Which has been resolved.

Please do not get my words twisted and read that CAREFULLY before replying back, that is exactly how flame wars start.

Trust me no one here is above anyone (except well for the staff lol. But even then, they aren't a power hungry bunch.) So if you feel as if I might be coming of as a bit high and mighty, so be it, thats how you feel. But I do not see myself any higher then a contributor (in any way, shape or form).
    [/spoiler]
    However, thats neither here nor there. This is a support thread in dealing with this RAGE editor.
    So how about we keep in that?

Thank you. :)
    Fair enough. But to be even more fair, while I also did not construe your post as flaming, the wording and tone seemed otherwise at first and not to mention yours was the post that originally veered off-topic and at first I thought it DID concern myself and others. Mine (Post) was simply an addition down that path into off-topicness. I merely spoke up on something I felt needed speaking up on, though I was not angry. I have a habit of speaking in a serious or passionate tone at times if only because sometimes that's how I feel points must come across.

I understand now where you are coming from, thanks for clarification.

Back on topic: I think I will wait for future versions of the editor as it seems as though it needs more polishing what with the whole "KV" thing. I know nothing about that stuff and am not an expert at it. So I will wait for a more complete version.

For the most part, I have been playing Dark Souls anyways and will finish playing RAGE once I'm done with it. (That's if Skyrim doesn't come out first by the time I'm done.)

majinboo

This is a really nice editor,i was using the 1.2 version but im about to give this one a try . thanks agian

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Revenger View Post
    Fair enough. But to be even more fair, while I also did not construe your post as flaming, the wording and tone seemed otherwise at first and not to mention yours was the post that originally veered off-topic and at first I thought it DID concern myself and others. Mine (Post) was simply an addition down that path into off-topicness. I merely spoke up on something I felt needed speaking up on, though I was not angry. I have a habit of speaking in a serious or passionate tone at times if only because sometimes that's how I feel points must come across.

I understand now where you are coming from, thanks for clarification.

Back on topic: I think I will wait for future versions of the editor as it seems as though it needs more polishing what with the whole "KV" thing. I know nothing about that stuff and am not an expert at it. So I will wait for a more complete version.

For the most part, I have been playing Dark Souls anyways and will finish playing RAGE once I'm done with it. (That's if Skyrim doesn't come out first by the time I'm done.)
    lol I as well, understand where you are coming from.
    It's not a problem man. I didn't quite think you were angry, just passionately serious on your view on the matter. I've been told when I speak in a serious manner, I sound a little pompous and smug lol. But my apologies for not being as clear from the beginning.

Otherwise no problem man, Just glad this was resolved as adults. :D
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5876 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

IMPORTEKNIKAICR

I'm new to the forums, but I would simply like to congratulate and thank "Echelo" for the hard work on this save editor. Also, I was able to confirm that the "kv.bin" file is not necessary. I simply edited the "GAMES-AUTOSAVE" file via this editor, saved despite the error message and quick fixed via "Horizon" as another poster mentioned. Kudos to you!

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by IMPORTEKNIKAICR View Post
    I'm new to the forums, but I would simply like to congratulate and thank "Echelo" for the hard work on this save editor. Also, I was able to confirm that the "kv.bin" file is not necessary. I simply edited the "GAMES-AUTOSAVE" file via this editor, saved despite the error message and quick fixed via "Horizon" as another poster mentioned. Kudos to you!
    Yes. Correct, the KV.bin is in-fact for Reshashing/Resigning purposes and is not "Required" to function the editor, without it the editor cannot rehash/resign, BUT it can save. You would just have to use another program to rehash/resign.

absolutxero69

works like a charm! keep up the great work!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast