360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Batman Arkham City Save Editor - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    marblesetter

Re: Batman Arkham City Save Editor

well one would think you would need a new editor then.

so how do you go about injecting them back to the save? not quite catching it.

Inactive Member
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by marblesetter View Post
    well one would think you would need a new editor then.

so how do you go about injecting them back to the save? not quite catching it.
    here are the steps: (PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE START)
    I use MODIO, but you can use Horizon or whatever you want.

Plug USB MU on your PC, with the save on it.

Open MODIO and extract your save:

Select "Explore a device" on that new window select File -> Open/Close device...and wait for your files and folders to populate.
    now expand Content (click on the + sign) and look for your Profile, expand it and look for your Batman AC save, Expand Batman and select Game Saves, you will see your save on the right column, just right click on it and dump it into folder "batman-editor"....now save it again in a backup folder, in case you need it back.
    copy this editor into that folder.

open the editor and edit your XP, now hit SAVE...BUT DON'T CLOSE THE EDITOR
    now create another folder on the C: drive (or your favorite drive) named bat-editor2
    copy the 3 decompressed files into that folder, the TEMP file (JIC) and batman.exe
    now go back to MODIO and open your save:

Select "Open a Save" and select the save inside "batman-editor", now click on the second tab "File Contents" and extract the file inside your save(right click), named "Save0.sgd" and save it into the folder you just created "bat-editor2"
    now go to Start and on the search textbox, or the Run textbox type CMD and hit enter....you will get a DOS black window
    now in that window type:
    cd c:\bat-editor2 -hit enter
    if you are ussing a different drive, you will have to replace the "c:\" with your drive.
    now that you are inside your folder, type:
    batman.exe -c save.decompressed save0.sgd -hit enter
    if you don't get an error message go back to MODIO and right click on the save0.sgd inside your save and select "replace file", now select the save0.sgd inside c:\bat-editor2
    now select the TAB "General File info" and click "Rehash and Resign"
    now, go back to MODIO Device Explorer and you should have your old save still on the right column, right click on it a select Delete, now right click on the empty white space and select Insert File...and insert the new save, the one inside "batman-editor".
    you are done.

Haven Donator
    Array

Skullkeeper

When u edited mine a while ago i got 27 upgrades and it worked out i lvled everything and i have 0 skillpoints now so it is accurate

Haven Donator
    modder

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Ex View Post
    Skullkeeper

When u edited mine a while ago i got 27 upgrades and it worked out i lvled everything and i have 0 skillpoints now so it is accurate
    Ok that is good to know. Looking at the upgrade page I didn't think you could max everything with 27 points thanks for clearing that up. Yea the save I maxed for you may not be good for online since I wasn't sure about the exp to level ratio, but it shouldn't pop any achievements. Since the editor has that feature built in better to use it. I play mostly on jtag so no worries about that here.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Skullkeeper View Post
    Ok that is good to know. Looking at the upgrade page I didn't think you could max everything with 27 points thanks for clearing that up. Yea the save I maxed for you may not be good for online since I wasn't sure about the exp to level ratio, but it shouldn't pop any achievements. Since the editor has that feature built in better to use it. I play mostly on jtag so no worries about that here.
    If u could help me with my gamesave I would really appreciate it! For some reason every time I use DOS command based tools, somehow in the mix I mess up everything and corrupt my save...lol Which is funny because I have been around long enough to remember running programs in DOS...go figure. Like that old saying "If you don't use it you lose it"! Also I dont have a JTag'd machine, just a slim. Please Help! Thanks, Delta

Here's My Save:Save0.rar
    Last edited by Delta SGM; 10-22-2011 at 11:15 PM.
    Downloads : 37 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 58 || Thanks : 78 || Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

[CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR="#008000"]"Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it." [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR="#008000"]George Orwell [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR30ItV6lE7V3vZYvUo7SAjFIRG7UleXMSuIhzZLcsGkh3rgdUl[/IMG][/CENTER]

Haven Donator
    Array

Thanks for the editor, worked great for me so far. Just added xp on a save right after the beginning intro save. Although it did lock up the screen for a few minutes, right before i was going to restart my xbox the stats kicked in. So if someone thinks after using the save that their game freezes give it a few minutes cause it may still work.

rexyboy10

could someone help me mod my save to the max xp and level available. I've tried every step to no avail , and now i just want to see if it actually works, im 99% sure its operator error, and my ability to follow instruction, but this one has seemed to have me stumped at the current moment. So if someone could please spare more of their hard earned time you will have my gratitude. Thank you for this tool, and mostly for sharing it with all of us.

Save0.7z

Array

Is there a way to give more health to batman?

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast