360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dragonball Z - Ultimate Tenkaichi Modding - Saves Needed! - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121732 ... LastLast
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Dragonball Z - Ultimate Tenkaichi Modding - Saves Needed!

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Hmmm, I'm kinda skeptical on making an editor for Hero's Stats. If it can max out and cannot exceed the max (where people without the editor can reach) then I might consider it. If you can exceed and have an unfair advantage to those who do have the editor, then no.
    We''ll be looking into other things as well
    That's pretty much where I stand. I think an ultra powerful character would be kinda nice in single player, or even against a friend who has consented to your use of said character (perhaps he has one as well and wants to pit two gods against each other). But I disagree with characters that break the intended limits of the game if they're used against unsuspecting opponents or in ranked matches.

Of course, what I'm most interested in is the possibility of a check fixer. Often times, people will make an editor for a game that has a check/hash, but leave out some cool features. I'm hoping that the editor has a check fixer (or there is a stand alone check fixer packaged with it) so that I can do a little research and editing myself. Any chance of something like that being a possibility?

Also, in regards to the pre-oder content question, as far as I know there isn't any. I got mine pre-ordered at Gamestop and didn't get anything, and I haven't heard anything from people who got theirs somewhere else. Sorry.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6843 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Developer

Array

Because of the hash and how it has a few different ones within it it would bring some unnecessary complications if it were to be released as a stand-alone fixer.
    Sorry.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5884 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Because of the hash and how it has a few different ones within it it would bring some unnecessary complications if it were to be released as a stand-alone fixer.
    Sorry.
    That's ok. So will the fixer included within the editor take calculate the file and make changes accordingly (like if I hexed the file myself then ran it through) or will it only fix what the editor itself changes?
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6843 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

stevengross

Hey, what is this Tifa Lockheart crap?

P.S. Add me - StevenGross to play DBZ UT online! DX

News Reporter

Array

Hmmm, I'm kinda skeptical on making an editor for Hero's Stats. If it can max out and cannot exceed the max (where people without the editor can reach) then I might consider it. If you can exceed and have an unfair advantage to those who do have the editor, then no.
    We''ll be looking into other things as well

Could a cap not be put on the editor to stop the stats going up beyond the normal limitations? That way wouldn't make it unfair against online players and will save hours of slogging on hero mode fighting the same enemy time and time again just to try and get the stats up. It really is tedious how slow the stats go up in hero mode.
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7325 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

stevengross

Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    Could a cap not be put on the editor to stop the stats going up beyond the normal limitations? That way wouldn't make it unfair against online players and will save hours of slogging on hero mode fighting the same enemy time and time again just to try and get the stats up. It really is tedious how slow the stats go up in hero mode.
    I agree completely! I've almost been playing nonstop since release and I have 2 D's and the rest are C's.

News Reporter

Array

Quote Originally Posted by stevengross View Post
    I agree completely! I've almost been playing nonstop since release and I have 2 D's and the rest are C's.

The process is painfully slow, I had about 2-3 hours at it last night and I've got 2 E's and the rest F's I think. Apart from fighting a great ape (which gives you about 40 points per stat) all the rest give between 4 and 10 points at a time, and its usually a bloody Cell Jr or Saiberman that you end up fighting each time.

Without getting my stats up at least another 2 ranks Picollo will be a nightmare, he currently has over twice as much health and does more than twice as much damage as I can do. Sadly, getting two more ranks will probably take another 3-4 hours of fighting the same opponents over and over again, thats why I really, REALLY want a stat editor to be included in the upcoming editor.

While your dreaming of a white Christmas I'm dreaming of handing Picollo his ass to him on a Namekian platter........
    Downloads : 26 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 7325 || Posts : 2,321 || Thanks : 269 || Thanked 615 Times in 419 Posts

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    This is the same reason Sly, or me released an editor for Raging Blast 2, because the stats were too easy to carry over. We need to thoroughly test everything before release.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8140 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121732 ... LastLast