360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Two Worlds I & II, Savegame Resigner - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Array
    @pirknuts

Try posting your save here with the exp value. I'll take a look at it.

Array
    Alright, I will when I get home. If you go over to haxscene I have a few saves already posted up over on that site with all of the values posted, but I'll upload my current one. What level have you reached so far. I'm just curious to see if the max level is still 255?

Array
    I stopped at 120, no point in going further since I'm already way overpowered.

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array
    Is it possible to make other saves which others can use for this game or does it corrupt ? if it dont would some one help and post a save maxed out at the start of the game i would really appreciate it thanks if anyone can help

Array
    yeah you should be able to. All you would have to do is rehash and resign the game save with your ids. I will be posting a save later on. I'm just trying to see what the max level is right now. I'm at level 140 right now and the auras im still working on i tried 200,000,000 auras but it registers as a negative value and as soon as you sales something in reverts back to zero, but give me a little while and I'll post a game save for you.

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by pirknuts View Post
    yeah you should be able to. All you would have to do is rehash and resign the game save with your ids. I will be posting a save later on. I'm just trying to see what the max level is right now. I'm at level 140 right now and the auras im still working on i tried 200,000,000 auras but it registers as a negative value and as soon as you sales something in reverts back to zero, but give me a little while and I'll post a game save for you.
    Thanks bro and i wasnt sure because some games like lets say forza 3 it dont let people use other saves so i was just checking and will the save be at the start ? because i have not even played it yet also can i change my appearance apart from the very start ? thanks again

Array
    no, you wont be able to change you appearance. You have to create an appearance before starting the game and the game save will start at the very first island, so, it's just starting out and you won't really miss anything.

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by pirknuts View Post
    no, you wont be able to change you appearance. You have to create an appearance before starting the game and the game save will start at the very first island, so, it's just starting out and you won't really miss anything.
    OK so since you will be building the character would you mind doing it the way i want it ? i only want you to change his hair style hair colour and body build oh and a beard if you will be so kind to do that then that would be perfect and i can type what i want if you will do it thanks again man your helping me out a ton soory for my poor grammar haha

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast