360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Two Worlds I & II, Savegame Resigner - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Punker
    I have a problem too getting this Reading signature... Invalid signature 0x78daec5d, expecting 0x19730811 when trying to resign savefile

just tried resigning the savefile without being modded and it resigned without a problem must be doing something wrong?
    Last edited by Punker; 01-23-2011 at 11:58 PM.

Punker
    Got it to work wasn,t setting the Offset when using packzip

Thanks to Daimashin for helping out

Quote Originally Posted by pirknuts View Post
    Is it 32 bit long signed or unsigned? Because I can locate my value both ways, but they're locations are different. I modded both values for 60,000,000, injected the .dat file back into the save file, fixed the checksum, replaced the save file in my save_000000 file, rehashed and resigned, loaded the game and save up and nothing in the game changed. This is the first game I have ever had problems with!!! I don't think I'm doing anything wrong and If i am, any help will do.
    I use 32 bit long signed but i checked with the unsigned as well and its the same location for both
    don,t know why you have 2 different locations

Array
    Yeah I don't know either? But have you had any luck molding your values? I'm still trying to mod my exp. And auras, but I'm not having any luck.

Punker
    Yeah i was able to mod my exp once i figured out about that dam offset in packzip haven,t tried anything else yet

Advanced Member
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Punker View Post
    I have a problem too getting this Reading signature... Invalid signature 0x78daec5d, expecting 0x19730811 when trying to resign savefile

just tried resigning the savefile without being modded and it resigned without a problem must be doing something wrong?
    i think it gave you that Error beacause you have add some bites into the file.

Array
    I'll be glad when I'm able to mod my exp. I'm trying to get to level 255 to see if that's the highest level or to see if there is no level cap.

Punker
    Quote Originally Posted by kals9 View Post
    i think it gave you that Error beacause you have add some bites into the file.
    I forgot to put 0x0000001c in the offset in packzip that why i was getting that error

Array
    Well I'm going to attempt it again once I get home. Watching the steelers and jets game right now. Once I figure out what I'm doing wrong I'll post a modded save for everyone with max exp. And a lot of auras.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast