360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
batman arkham city medals editor - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reverse engineer
    Vulnavia

Array

Re: batman arkham city medals editor

I just figured out how to add Medals, its seems easy the Structure is already there, i only need to fill in the Stuff and voila one more finished.... If you look at the Hexdumb there are Stuff like 0F 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 01 and so on, thats where you fill the Stuff in .. lets say you have one Medal that looks like

0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 5E 5E 00 00 5E 5E 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 10 01
    ^Global Challengenumber........^Score........^Score....... ............Medalcount^...........^^^Empty Challenge

then the 10 01 at the end is the next empty Challenge, so what you gonna do is add 6 Bytes between 10 and 01 like this

10 [00 00 00 00 00 00] 01

add Scores

10 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 [00 00 66 66 00 00 66 66]

add Medal

10 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 66 66 00 00 66 66 [00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03]

This is the Structure of the Battlechallenge, the other are slightly different and have no Score but are similar...

So no need to play the lame Challenges, just add some Bytes in thats all.... lol!

edit:
    If requested i can also now build custom Saves where only 1 Medal is needed for 36, 72 and 108 for each including Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing also where only 1 Medal is needed for next Chew, i already tagged an easy one for that, a Predator Map which should be easy for everyone to finish... I done the same for me because i hate the Challengestuff but want to complete the Game so that i can proceed with the next... lol

But i done all Predator Maps myself because these are fun, i only hate the Battleshit where you need to repeatly do the same and earning Points by doing boring Stuff over and over, but i can customize the Save if someone also hates the Predatorchallenges so that one only need to do the Battlestuff if needed...

For Catwoman, Robin and Nightwing its needed that you once selects them so that the Save is updated once, then i can add everything myself even if no Medal was ever earned... ;)

edit2:
    I found out the Structure of the Catwoman, Robin, Nightwing Medals for all Ranked Challenges and the Campaigns, so no need to play or select once i can add everything including all three DLC's Medals and set them like you want eg. two Saves to get all Chevos for all Characters at once by only doing one Challenge each and only one Campaign each...

For those who want to know its the same Structure, you only add 57 Bytes each and then fill the Stuff up like before, the Number before the actual Score is the Number of records in that Structure, so 01 means one Record and is usually Batman itself, if there is an 02 it means there is Batman saved and another one, which one is then defined by another Number just before the Medals, 00=Batman, 01=Catwoman, 02=Robin, 03=Nightwing, so its easy to fill one up and then copy the Block over and over to fill it up and then let one Challenge free to pop the Chevo you need ... The Challenges itself are not in Order, but i know which one to let open so that you only have to do one Predator Map each for Ranked and Campaigns, so if requested i can put together two Saves so that one only need to do one Map each for the first Chevo and then one Map each one the second Save for the second Chevo and one each for the Campaigns, so it looks legit and needs only one transfer and also don't change anything on your primary Save because the two mod&built Saves will be Save 2 and Save 3...

I have also a Save where you only need to beat the last Boss to get the Twice Nightly Chevo if someone needs it to get the Perfect Knight Day 2 Chevo from the other Saves floating around here... ;)
    Last edited by Vulnavia; 04-25-2012 at 07:06 PM.

mpw1979

This sounds awesome.

If you can create legit order saves for all the medals for each character including DLC, would you mind creating a set for me? I'm afraid i don't have the skills to do it myself and probably don't have anything to offer in return but if the offer is there it would be rude not to ask!

Reverse engineer
    Vulnavia

Array

Hmm, i will see if i can make a Set that fits for everyone... For the DLC's two Saves are enough but for Batman it needs more because there are more Chews at lesser Amount of Medals, well i will see what i can do and then up a Set where only one Predatormap is needed to finish, its also possible that for Batman the same Map needs then to be done multiple Time but i don't think this a Issue, i will see what i can do... ;)

mpw1979

Sounds great man this will save people hours!

Reverse engineer
    Vulnavia

Array

Ok i done it, i made a Thread here for it...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vulnavia For This Useful Post:

Billy Bob Bean

Gonna hijack this thread with a quick question/request...

Is it possible to simply unlock NG+ mode on a file? I want to play the game without the counter hit warnings but apparently only NG+ has it. I tried playing the game normally on Hard but the blue electro things just kill it for me, makes things too easy.

I just need a blank save file with NG+ unlocked (It appears to be an unlockable option under regular New Game) no other editing required. If you could tell me what line of code I need to change or whatever I'd do it myself if it's too much trouble.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12