360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
EA: Battlefield 3 multiplayer will keep players coming back despite MW3 launch
Register
    VIP Member

Array

EA: Battlefield 3 multiplayer will keep players coming back despite MW3 launch

Name:  karkand-5-1319924208_530x298.jpg
Views: 3463
Size:  57.4 KB
    While he neglected to sling any specific mud at Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, EA executive vice president Patrick Soderlund believes that Battlefield 3 multiplayer will make players "feel loyal" to the game, even in the face of Activision's annual juggernaut.
    "We all respect what Call of Duty brings and what they're going to come with," Soderlund recently told IGN, though he believes EA has "an industry-leading multiplayer game that will make people want to stay with us, frankly."

Soderlund sees Battlefield 3's multiplayer as a service that allows players to "continually get updates and new content and hopefully improvements to the product as we go." One such piece of content will be this December's "Back to Karkand" DLC, which Soderlund promises will contain more destruction than the current multiplayer maps. "It's a different level, even more so than in BF3," he said, adding that the DLC team made a "deliberate decision" to ratchet up the destruction for the upcoming content. Sounds like fun, so long as it doesn't destroy the servers too.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6997 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

jwmc1971

Re: EA: Battlefield 3 multiplayer will keep players coming back despite MW3 launch

really ? i had to pay to play ( obvious reasons ) and i barely lasted 1 week . bf3s rush to beat cod really fkd up the multi for me . plus the maps are so freaking big i cant see for sht on a 60" ! just played mw3 on split screen last night and now i am never coming back to bf3 ...now wheres my $10 at ?

* replying to article , not poster ...

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: EA: Battlefield 3 multiplayer will keep players coming back despite MW3 launch

well i wasnt able to get this game but my uncle did and so far he isnt too impressed with it, i personally tried it out at his house and thought it was okay when the servers werent messing up, nice information jkipp :), i will be sure to let my uncle now about this
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24501 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

VIP Member

Array

Quote Originally Posted by jwmc1971 View Post
    really ? i had to pay to play ( obvious reasons ) and i barely lasted 1 week . bf3s rush to beat cod really fkd up the multi for me . plus the maps are so freaking big i cant see for sht on a 60" ! just played mw3 on split screen last night and now i am never coming back to bf3 ...now wheres my $10 at ?

* replying to article , not poster ...
    took no offense just dont shoot the messanger lol.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6997 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts