360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Modding Discussion And Questions (Mostly Peace Walker) - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Developer

Array

Re: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Modding Discussion And Questions (Mostly Peace Wal

Yea I just got my text message from gamestop that it would be available TUES AM.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5874 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Re: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Modding Discussion And Questions (Mostly Peace Wal

Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    Yea I just got my text message from gamestop that it would be available TUES AM.
    Yeah, me too. There is a way around that, though. If your local GameStop is doing a midnight release for Modern Crapfare 3, then you can go ahead and pick up your pre-order of MGS HD Collection then. I already asked mine and they said they will allow me to. Give yours a call before they temporarily close to confirm this.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Revenger View Post
    Yeah, me too. There is a way around that, though. If your local GameStop is doing a midnight release for Modern Crapfare 3, then you can go ahead and pick up your pre-order of MGS HD Collection then. I already asked mine and they said they will allow me to. Give yours a call before they temporarily close to confirm this.
    Wouldn't be able to do that anyway, Working the graveyard shift (this shift for a little longer at least).
    I'll enjoy it when I pick it up after work. Besides, I got the days off around when Skyrim Launches on midnight (even though I didn't request them off, it all worked out). So, I'll be picking that up as well.

Until then, I'll definately enjoy playing this ALL over again (lol still got all the MGS games to date. Greatest Hits, and Black Label) Only contemplation is for which system will I NOT be opening it for. Cuz I gotta get it for the PS3, but I'm on my 360 ALOT more then my PS3 (collecting dust when I am not watching Blu-Ray movies on it). lol
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5874 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slyfuldragon For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator

Array

w0rd. It sucks that you can't get it Paprika! If it were region-free, I'd send out a copy for ya, provided you paid for it, of course, ha ha ha ha.

If you have a pS3, you can always import it since the PS3 is region-free.

Aww I was hoping for a freebee haha:P

But yeah a mate of mine suggested the same to just import the ps3 version. Fortunately I do have a ps3 (though its more like an over priced blu ray player recently haha), but that really seems like the only viable option other than waiting.
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5594 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Let me just say I have the game in my grubby hands. It's... God, it's beautiful. Manly tears were brought to my eyes. Controls are SO much better so far for Peace Walker. Haven't played MGS 2 and 3 yet. (Already beat them on PS2 anyways. And yes with the help of a cheat device/codebreaker. :P)

I want to help create or help test a save editor for Peace Walker sooooooooooo bad!

Paprika: If you have paypal and can get the money for a PS3 copy of the game, I'm more than happy to purchase a PS3 copy for you and mail it to you internationally. That's provided your goddamn customs doesn't seize it. You're in Australia, right? I hear your government is quite anal about this kind of thing. The game is rated T-M, so yeah...

But if you can get it, it'll hold you over until the Xbox 360 version releases there and in Europe.

Haven Donator

Array

Paprika: If you have paypal and can get the money for a PS3 copy of the game, I'm more than happy to purchase a PS3 copy for you and mail it to you internationally. That's provided your goddamn customs doesn't seize it. You're in Australia, right? I hear your government is quite anal about this kind of thing. The game is rated T-M, so yeah...

But if you can get it, it'll hold you over until the Xbox 360 version releases there and in Europe.

Yeah they really screwed a lot of people over when it came down to Mortal Kombat, though I spoke to a game shop that does imports and they have a batch coming in next week so i'll probably go with them.

But, thank you kindly however for kind offer:)
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5594 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paprika For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
    Yeah they really screwed a lot of people over when it came down to Mortal Kombat, though I spoke to a game shop that does imports and they have a batch coming in next week so i'll probably go with them.

But, thank you kindly however for kind offer:)
    No problem! I hope you get it. And yeah I heard plenty about the whole Mortal Kombat debacle! Screwed you guys out of an excellent game. Hopefully with the new and improved rating system you guys are getting, that should no longer be a problem or an issue. (They are supposed to be adding a rating of "R 18+" to your ratings system.)

Extorris
    Array

Rennie has to wait while he watched Slyful play it as i type this :( Angry face!
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8131 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast