360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Modding Discussion And Questions (Mostly Peace Walker) - Page 8
Register

Threaded View

Haven Donator
    360HAVEN

Array

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Modding Discussion And Questions (Mostly Peace Walker)

I'm wondering if any of you guys and gals here are getting this game/collection or already have it via ISO?

I'm hoping someone will take on the task of making a save editor specifically for Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. (One of the games included in the collection)

There's tons of stuff to edit/mod in it, as I have previously played and own the PSP version and now it's FINALLY on Xbox 360. Plenty of unlockables, plenty of stats, soldiers, code names, etc. An editor would be PERFECT and very helpful. It would be a rather large project due to the large number of things you can edit.

I'm willing to help and contribute by uploading saves and posting the stats associated with it once I pick up the game on release date, which is November 8, 2011.

So what do you guys think? Any takers? Can anyone here do it?

Also, what are your thoughts and opinions on this matter, as well as on the game itself? Feel free to speak up and ask questions of your own as well.

Edit: Just to be clear... While I mentioned the entire collection in the topic title, I'm mostly speaking of modding/editing for MGS: Peace Walker. There's nothing really to mod for the other two and I'm more concerned with Peace Walker.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ultimarok For This Useful Post: