360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dungeon Defenders Modded Weapon - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    A Pirate's Life For Me!
    Demon

Array

Re: Dungeon Defenders Modded Weapon

I saw the save on Modio, Idlehands88, and instantly thought of you haha.
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4845 || Posts : 143 || Thanks : 19 || Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts

NeoRizer

So what's the name of this so called modio save so I can download it? I checked out Modio but there's like 20 save files and none of them have an indication of modded weapons in the title...

Post a link please.

ggeo3

hey i really need modded weapons i tried to mod and my file got corrupted and i didnt make a back up so please i have a 70 squire he had teh high five fully upgraded and it was woth 2 mil now its gone so please i just need like 1 piece of armor or asword for my squire GT: a important man
    Last edited by ggeo3; 11-12-2011 at 08:58 PM.

hadoken

I would also like a link to this save file.. would be great... im playing MW3 too now but i still find dungeon defender fun and would just like to be able to complete it on insane, or if someone would like to join me in dungeon defender and run through it... I would so appreciate it. Im online most of the days.

demonichate

anyone on the modio program just look up Dungeon Defenders All Classes 70 and then look at the uploader if it's Exiled One then thats the one you want. Exiled one being IdleHands. i bow to your supreme wisdom idle. without it i woudln't know how to mod anythign with your help i have made my list of games i personally can mod to the grand standing total of ................ 1 ^.^ TY

Edit: actually if you search it as " Dungeon Defenders All Classes 70" his should be the only one to pop up

heath2033

looking for modded weppons one for each class and a peace of armor for each will give or help farm any pet or weppon for it GT bob pliskin

louis

Can anyone please give me moded weapons and armour on dungeon defenders. contatct me on xbox360. my gamrtag is Bltimber

spongfire15

hi everyone, i see allot of people on dungeon defenders that have allot of weapons with extreme high damage, and if i look up the name of the weapons i see the name 360 haven so i wonder if someone can give me also a modded weapon for a monk apprentice or a huntress my gamertagg is littlehelper112

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast