360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim lets you shout like a dragon
Register
    VIP Member

Array

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim lets you shout like a dragon

Among the many features Bethesda are cramming into the upcoming Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is the introduction of dragons. More interestingly, you don't just get to fight these big bad beasts. You also get to steal their thunder, and by that I mean their language. Big bad dragon words that can lead to all sorts of trouble for your opponent.

A piece on Game Informer informs us that slaying dragons will allow players to gain the use of "dragon shouts" that can be activated by mixing and matching three draconic power words. Certain combinations will activate extremely powerful enchantments.

Dragon slaying isn't the only way to get hold of these power words, though. Adventurers can sometimes come across some ancient runes in Skyrim's numerous deep dungeons. Deciphering these will lead to access to more power words.

There will be at least 20 of these dragon shouts, so players will have a heck of a time trying to find all the words and finding the right combinations. One given example -- "Fus, Ro, Dah" --is like a force push. In English, “Fus” means force, “Ro” means balance, and “Dah” means push.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is set for launch on November 11, 2011.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6931 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Array
    Twitter: @
    Damn!!! >_< I thought it was some Microphone/Kinect related,but it just Collecting Words n Combining Them in order to obtain something >_> Saw it plenty of time almost in every Nintendo DS rpg...

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    that sounds awesome but if they wanted strong power just say OMNISLASH, lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

VIP Member

Array
    i would love some kinect support for this game like using your hands to do magic spells or even swinging your sword and blocking with shields. Walking around would be the tricky part lol.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6931 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Haven Donator

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Krauser View Post
    Damn!!! >_< I thought it was some Microphone/Kinect related,but it just Collecting Words n Combining Them in order to obtain something >_> Saw it plenty of time almost in every Nintendo DS rpg...
    Quote Originally Posted by jkipp82 View Post
    i would love some kinect support for this game like using your hands to do magic spells or even swinging your sword and blocking with shields. Walking around would be the tricky part lol.
    Maybe they should combine these two. I could imagine people in their living rooms killing dragons screaming dragon enchantments while swinging their hands around in their living room.
    Make sure the neighbors don't see you it could lead to some mental concerns aye:P
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5573 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

VIP Member

Array
    i guess if you walk in place it could constitute walking in game that would be cool. actually would like the the ultimate rpg.

Haven Donator

Array
    i guess if you walk in place it could constitute walking in game that would be cool. actually would like the the ultimate rpg.
    Or the ultimate fitness game:P
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5573 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
    Or the ultimate fitness game:P
    Ahahhaaa!!! I could imagine that "Go to the Toilet!!! Earn 500 xp" and u must do it,because the kinect tracking ur movements,so u cant cheat on it )))
    Or something like "Go outside, n buy urself a mount/car" xD And then u bring the Xbox,kinect,n other thing to ur car,and u continue the game "Travel to the Merchant"
    ok ok, u get the idea :3
    So yeah it would be the ultimate fitness rpg