360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Modded Save] TESV: Skyrim Modded Game Saves | Testing Hall (Items/Basic/God) or Pre-CC [v1.3] - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Nu Titan

Re: TESV: Skyrim God Save w/Testing Hall

Quote Originally Posted by ricky9999 View Post
    lol love your save a lot! why dont you make one before character creation? (just my opinion :D)
    I like khajit and elf :D
    The stats/skills reset on me if I mod before CC (and pick anything other than Nord). You can use modav to boost the skill, but the real value required to get perks will reset (at least for me). I might make one later without the skill increases before the CC. I have a whole mess of batch files now so making saves is fairly quick.

edit: Actually, since I now have a batch file for perks, I guess I could make a god save before the creator. Assuming the perks still work when unlock, but not meeting the skill requirement (they should). There would be no Testing Hall with all the items though. I could just add a few to the character's inventory instead.

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nu Titan View Post
    Update the saves and put link in OP.

Here you go. Version 1.1 God Save with no speed increase

Download Link

Also, if any of you are good at creating characters and want me to make a save. Post the race/name/sliders I'll take a look. Might add 2 or 3 more races (preferably non-human) depending on if people are interested.
    thanks a lot for the quick response, for the save and for your assistance :)

truly amazing, and it has more stuff than the first one.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Nu Titan View Post
    The stats/skills reset on me if I mod before CC (and pick anything other than Nord). You can use modav to boost the skill, but the real value required to get perks will reset (at least for me). I might make one later without the skill increases before the CC. I have a whole mess of batch files now so making saves is fairly quick.

edit: Actually, since I now have a batch file for perks, I guess I could make a god save before the creator. Assuming the perks still work when unlock, but not meeting the skill requirement (they should). There would be no Testing Hall with all the items though. I could just add a few to the character's inventory instead.

uhm that wll be good :D thanks for info. Ill wait for that lol
    btw, I saw "ignore cripple limb" at first page, what is this for? skyrim have that feature like fallout?

Array

Thanks for the saves.

Array

Re: TESV: Skyrim Modded Game Saves (Items/Basic/God) w/Testing Hall [v1.1]

Nu Titan, or Project Night as I like to think of him/her is the !@#$ing man or woman. Another amazing save, thank you so much.

audryness

is it posible to make a save file for an imperial and an elf once you have a chance? it would be pretty appreciated :)

Nu Titan

Quote Originally Posted by ricky9999 View Post
    uhm that wll be good :D thanks for info. Ill wait for that lol
    btw, I saw "ignore cripple limb" at first page, what is this for? skyrim have that feature like fallout?
    Yeah I forgot to remove it. I listed it at first since the game accepted the code for the limbs even though it doesn't do anything. A lot of leftover fallout codes work but with no effect.

edit: I plan on doing 2 saves (basic/god) before the Character Creator. They won't have the testing hall, but I'll try to add some of the better stuff to the inventory. I'll probably start working on them in 2 or 3 days. Not planning any other major update for a while, just maybe adding more races to the original saves. I'll probably work on more stuff once there are some tools released for Skyrim (i.e. construction set).

Haven Donator
    Array

Great post, I'm sure everyone will enjoy using this.
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4595 || Posts : 47 || Thanks : 18 || Thanked 19 Times in 6 Posts

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast