360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Modded Save] TESV: Skyrim Modded Game Saves | Testing Hall (Items/Basic/God) or Pre-CC [v1.3] - Page 9
Register
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    halostudioz

Re: TESV: Skyrim God Save w/Testing Hall

/////////////////////

halostudioz

Quote Originally Posted by Nu Titan View Post
    Pre-CC Saves no speed Download

Basic Saves no Cooldown Download

Nord(M) God Save SK100 Download
    ___

I may just start posting the raw pc saves for these little requests instead. It will save me a bunch of time if you guys can just inject the in saves yourself. That way I don't have to transfer
    between platforms, load the save, resave (to make sure its correct), extract back on the PC, ect.

if you have the time, could you also make the magicka and stamina 3000 each, as well as add all the shouts, but not invest dragon souls in them, and add 15 dragon souls? this is for the basic instant down time. sorry for not telling you earlier
    Last edited by halostudioz; 11-18-2011 at 09:17 AM.

pimpinjg

nice thread/saves man, deffo' gna be using.

Array

Re: TESV: Skyrim Modded Game Saves (Items/Basic/God) w/Testing Hall [v1.1]

Well done on these save's man sound F***ing awesome great job, just about to try them out for myself while i wait for Pureiso to mod my save when he can to give me more perk points

edit - i unlocked the enchanted chest thinking i was just being a twat, it stop like you said it would but with hope high i just waited for awhile (also pressed the guide button to hear that *wooaamm* noise to make sure it hadnt completely died), then about a min later the guide menu popped up when i closed it the enchanted chest had opened with no crash, dont know if this is just luck tho and if its any differance it was the weapons one on the god save, oh and wow ther is like 10 s**tloads of enchanted weapons :O

Edit #2 - oh wait took an item from the armour chest and it crashed lol xD guess i was being a twat then after all (nope wait it just literaly popped up after like a full 10 mins nearly) so i does work you just need to be quite patient like me :) guess im not a twat xD
    Last edited by OmegaGamer; 11-18-2011 at 04:30 PM.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4978 || Posts : 63 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

" Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it "
    " The best mind-altering drug is truth "

Inactive Member
    Array

I have a questions, I have Downloaded this Save rehashed it all that Good stuff. But i turn on the Game and When i try to load this game save i Get a Disk Load Error, and the Game Shuts down. I tried with other Saves that I found online and those Work ok. I just don't use the Other saves Because they are God Mode.

I really Like your Save and i would like to use it.

sproksha

Quote Originally Posted by madcow64 View Post
    I have a questions, I have Downloaded this Save rehashed it all that Good stuff. But i turn on the Game and When i try to load this game save i Get a Disk Load Error, and the Game Shuts down. I tried with other Saves that I found online and those Work ok. I just don't use the Other saves Because they are God Mode.

Try R/R it again, maybe with a different program. It'll work.

Nu Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Aoi35 View Post
    Hi I really like your save Nu Titan, but I was wondering if you could make a Pre-CC god save, with no speed and with the stats just being normal. If you can do that, it would be awesome x)
    Quote Originally Posted by canderous87 View Post
    Really great saves! I appreciate all the time put into these for the sake of other peoples enjoyment. was wondering if you could do a pre-CC save with basic stats but with all the perks unlocked? that would be awesome thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by halostudioz View Post
    if you have the time, could you also make the magicka and stamina 3000 each, as well as add all the shouts, but not invest dragon souls in them, and add 15 dragon souls? this is for the basic instant down time. sorry for not telling you earlier
    I'll try to do these tonight for you guys/gals.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaGamer View Post
    edit - i unlocked the enchanted chest thinking i was just being a twat, it stop like you said it would but with hope high i just waited for awhile (also pressed the guide button to hear that *wooaamm* noise to make sure it hadnt completely died), then about a min later the guide menu popped up when i closed it the enchanted chest had opened with no crash, dont know if this is just luck tho and if its any differance it was the weapons one on the god save, oh and wow ther is like 10 s**tloads of enchanted weapons :O

Edit #2 - oh wait took an item from the armour chest and it crashed lol xD guess i was being a twat then after all (nope wait it just literaly popped up after like a full 10 mins nearly) so i does work you just need to be quite patient like me :) guess im not a twat xD
    The chest works (sometimes) like you said. PC loads faster, but still takes a few secs. If you try taking a single item, you'll have to wait again (or it freezes this time). You can use take all and that will work, but then your inventory is slow. Better to just make and enchant your own items. The god save should have most/all the enchantments for weapons and armor (plus all the materials).

Quote Originally Posted by madcow64 View Post

First try what sproksha suggested. If that doesn't work try extracting the savegame.dat file (contents tab) from my saves and load one of your saves (that you backup or don't need) and right click savegame.dat in your save and replace with the one from my save. Save/Rehash/Resign afterwards.

edit 1: I'm planning a minor update tonight or tomorrow. Just adding more items (artifacts) to the Pre-CC saves. Also, will add a bunch of Oghma Infinium (skill book) so you can raise the skills if you want yourself. No need to start over for those already playing the saves, very minor update.

edit 2: ignore the stuff about Oghma Infinium, I don't think it would work.

Last edited by Nu Titan; 11-18-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Haven Donator
    Array

Thanks for your awesome work here! I know you have a lot of requests going on, but I was also wondering if you could do a Pre-CC God save, but with a more normal health stat? Say 200?

Thanks

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast