Well i figured this would be easier than a lot of people hex editing the Bigfile (file?) lol cwutididthar?.
Updated the application, It will now Edit both Disk 1 & Disk 2 Bigfiles.
I'd like to thank Sephiroth for helping provide the offsets and designing a sexy new GUI <3
Note - This will only work with editing the Disk files, This is NOT a SAVE EDITOR!
This update includes -
- The ability to edit more features within the Bigfiles.
- More weapons added to the app, However only the Plasma Cutter is functional, We will release regular updates in the next few days as well as attempting new findings to add to the application.
- Edits Both Bigfile0's (Disk 1 and 2)
- Super special awesome re-vamped GUI
- Added support for the Italian and German version of the game.
- Added Pulse Rifle, Line Gun and Plasma Cutter Extra's.
- Fixed some bugs that occured, such as super short range kinesis :P
- Added all weapons to the appropriate tabs and added their modded features
- Fixed some bugs you guys were experiencing.
- Added support for the PS3 PAL version of the game.
-Added support for the PS3 NTSC version of the game.
This is most likely the LAST update we will be doing, Nothing major will be added to the tool now, We have had a good 3 days of coding and testing for the game and tool, and hope that it brings joy to the modding community. We're done.
Sephiroth's Max Ammo Method.
- So as you know, When you use the tool to Max the Ammo of the weapon, it will appear as default, So basically go and sell your weapon at the store, and purchase it again and it will have Max Ammo.
- You see guys? Don't waste credits on buying ammo for the gun, sell the damn thing and re-buy voila! H4x.
Invincibility Method -
- When you use the tool for infinite health, It will show your HP as red, You will need to go and get a new suit for this effect to take place.
Credit Farming Method
- When you obtain the Detonator weapon, You can place a mine, and then disarm it, and sell it at the store for 200 credits.
99 Mines x 200 credits = 19800 credits
Now you can sell the weapon and get 4000 credits, Rinse and repeat.
5 Minutes of work is equal to 23800.
Power node glitch
- The Save Station in the is located on Chapter 14 after the anti-gravity section. Shortly after sticking your eye with needle, you'll be chased by the necromorph that doesn't die. You'll eventually reach the anti-gravity section. After you pass the anti gravity section, you go through two doors and on your right will be a door requiring a power node for access. This is room that replenishing the items. You'll find the Save Station two more doors if you head left from that T intersection.
Steps (read description above to locate starting point):
1. Unlock the door with a power node. Title above door: 6: Secure Storage, Power Node Access Only
2. Advance through two more doors to reach a Store, Bench, and Save Station.
3. Save at Save Station after the anti-gravity section on Chapter 14.
4. Reload the save point by quitting to main menu
5. Back track to the anti-gravity area (most of time you can go directly to the room). Once you get back to the anti-gravity area, go back through the last two doors and go into the room on your right. This is the room that required a power node to open. Inside this room is where I find either 2 power nodes, 1 ruby semiconductor, and/or 3k credit.
6. Go back to Save Station and save the game.
7. Repeat steps 4-6
NOTE: if you start finding only credits in the room, try going all the way back to the switch in the antigravity area, then go to the room. Doing this has reset the 2 power nodes for me.
Credit goes to - jpric18
Here is a video of the glitch in action.
DOWNLOAD from free file hosting site.