360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Dead Space 2 - Bigfile Editor by Renegade & Sephiroth - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011163156 ... LastLast
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    What you wanna do is, Have the DS2 ISO on your computer, Then use any ISO Browser tool, I prefer Xbox Image Browser, Open the ISO, extract the Bigfile0.viv from Disk 1 ISO, and then simply open it up in my tool, Check off which mods you would like to apply, hit save, Replace the Bigfile0.viv to the ISO using the ISO Browser, and then burn, and M4d H4x0rz
    Renegade, I knew you would would come up trumps with this game. Surely if you use this on disc 1, you save your progress, so surely this would carry on to disc 2 as you would have saved your progress? Maybe not the inf health but surely maxed out stats on the weapons?

Extorris
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcol View Post
    Renegade, I knew you would would come up trumps with this game. Surely if you use this on disc 1, you save your progress, so surely this would carry on to disc 2 as you would have saved your progress? Maybe not the inf health but surely maxed out stats on the weapons?
    *shrugs* I only just got my copy of DS2 in the mail today, But i no longer have a JTAG, so it's hard for me to check it out, If someone that has reached disk 2 and applied mods to their Bigfile can confirm Bigcol's question it would be great, However, I will still add support for the second disk anyways.

Array
    *shrugs* I only just got my copy of DS2 in the mail today, But i no longer have a JTAG, so it's hard for me to check it out, If someone that has reached disk 2 and applied mods to their Bigfile can confirm Bigcol's question it would be great, However, I will still add support for the second disk anyways.
    No sign of mine yet but the postman is always late round here. Yeah Ive had this preordered for months. Ive only really played through chapter one. Im going to mess around with the iso, as I want to learn how to do this stuff. What other game ISO's can be modded this way? Ive got over 100 isos are various storage devices.

Extorris
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcol View Post
    No sign of mine yet but the postman is always late round here. Yeah Ive had this preordered for months. Ive only really played through chapter one. Im going to mess around with the iso, as I want to learn how to do this stuff. What other game ISO's can be modded this way? Ive got over 100 isos are various storage devices.
    Quite a lot of them, However at the same time a lot of them have security, So a JTAG is necessary for a lot of ISO file edits, Hence the unsigned code.

and where did you order your DS2? I got mine from shopto.net (always get my games 1-3 days early).

Array
    Quite a lot of them, However at the same time a lot of them have security, So a JTAG is necessary for a lot of ISO file edits, Hence the unsigned code.

and where did you order your DS2? I got mine from shopto.net (always get my games 1-3 days early).
    Ahhhh, the penny drops. I dont have a jtag, Im afraid so I'll probably just stick to the games that I can mod (without security). My DS 2 has arrived. Looks nice ace, I'll leave the sealed for now lol

dave11674
    hi renegade

me n my friend over on xploder was playing with the bigfile0.viv

ive used your tool on disc 2 viv file and now when i load up i can only have 1 ammo of my weapons and teh kinesis wont grab anything

any ideas ??

dave

Extorris
    Array
    Okay guys, Sephiroth just got on, and now we are about to update the tool, new GUI, lot's more features :)

Quote Originally Posted by dave11674 View Post
    hi renegade

me n my friend over on xploder was playing with the bigfile0.viv

ive used your tool on disc 2 viv file and now when i load up i can only have 1 ammo of my weapons and teh kinesis wont grab anything

any ideas ??

dave
    You used the tool on Bigfile1? Oh dear, i stated in the main post that there is no support for Disk 2 yet, Me and Sephy are working on it as i post this...I do hope you made a backup of that file, Because the version released up there is...let's say a lazy beta?

Array
    I can confirm that Dead Space 2 - Bigfile Editor by Renegade & Sephiroth works 100%. Brilliant work guys. Maxed out Nodes would be a major plus aswell as credits.