360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Horizon Tool Doesn't Open For Me
Register
    Array

Horizon Tool Doesn't Open For Me

Every time I try and open it to use it. I get a message that say Horizon has stopped working and I looked for troubleshoot compatibility and it say application incompatibility. Anyone have any idea what they are or a solution to help fix this? I don't have the best knowledge on this stuff.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 63 || Thanks : 0 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

[FONT=Arial Black]A Toaster is Truly A Weapon Of Mass Destruction[/FONT]

-___________=====ZTTSZER SZTDTL=====____________-

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeKillPsycho1337 For This Useful Post:

Extorris
    Array

Re: Horizon Tool Doesn't Open For Me

Quote Originally Posted by FreeKillPsycho1337 View Post
    Every time I try and open it to use it. I get a message that say Horizon has stopped working and I looked for troubleshoot compatibility and it say application incompatibility. Anyone have any idea what they are or a solution to help fix this? I don't have the best knowledge on this stuff.
    Make sure you have the latest .net framework installed, and try running it as Administrator (if on Vista or Windows 7) If that fails to work, re-download the app and try again.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8100 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

Array

Re: Horizon Tool Doesn't Open For Me

Thanks I'll try that.
    Downloads : 14 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 63 || Thanks : 0 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

[FONT=Arial Black]A Toaster is Truly A Weapon Of Mass Destruction[/FONT]

-___________=====ZTTSZER SZTDTL=====____________-