360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [Final] Dark Souls - Save editor V 2.5.0.0 - Page 14
Register
Page 14 of 129 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924396489114 ... LastLast
    mcpita

Re: [NEW] Dark Souls - Save editor

Quote Originally Posted by MyHeart View Post
    no actually this happened to me too, it said the same thing on my console because there was an update at the moment so as soon as i logged in to Live it downloaded an update for the game after the update was done i was able to load my save perfectly, so yes mon ami you need to download the game update, or at least that is how i got it to work
    I had the same problem too, I did fixed it w/o going online, it was happening more than once to me. Im not an expert at using Japp's editor though. but it seems to work after lowering my stats to 99 instead of 999. againg im not saying this will fix your save, but somehow it seemed to work for mine!'
    good luck!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by MyHeart View Post
    no actually this happened to me too, it said the same thing on my console because there was an update at the moment so as soon as i logged in to Live it downloaded an update for the game after the update was done i was able to load my save perfectly, so yes mon ami you need to download the game update, or at least that is how i got it to work
    That seems to be the case. You can play on old version save on a new patch, but not the other way around. Once you load a save on an updated game, you will not be able to play that save on an old version. They did this to keep people from using patched out exploits by deleting game data and loading a save.

As for the initial issue, I don't know of any way to get the game update without going on Live. I had to drag my box to the other room to plug in for the first time in a year to get updates.

Array

thanks very much for the editor.

Gennosuke45

hi ! Thx for the editor. Although I have a slight problem with it. Whenever I run the program, it crashes and keeps telling me that "Darksouls Editor has stopped running". All my drivers are up-to-date and I've reinstalled .net framework 4.0. My nOS is Win 7 32 bits.
    Is there something I've missed to run it properly ?

deathwing789

nice now save me time from doing hex editing

Avendailfire

My saves are not saving.. i ran between a fue bonfires on one.. when i go to load the save it says my old stats but once its loaded it shows new ones and works it just does not auto save. what am i doing wrong.. im injecting the .dak0005 file with XTAF v44 .. its almost like the save file is read only.. because i made a new save in a diferent slot and same thing happend..

how do i correct this sorry if im doing some thing wrong

xbox/darksouls fully updated

Saiyan Pride
    Array

Is the co-op any good in this game? I heard you couldn't invite people from your friends list, and is it safe to use a modded character in online co-op?
    Downloads : 120 || Uploads : 10 || Rep Power : 5188 || Posts : 227 || Thanks : 60 || Thanked 235 Times in 38 Posts

Flying Is Simple, You Just Throw Yourself At The Ground, Then Miss.

boss

Quote Originally Posted by x Revenge Inc x View Post
    Is the co-op any good in this game? I heard you couldn't invite people from your friends list, and is it safe to use a modded character in online co-op?
    Seeing how you're always connected and getting invaded I will say yes its safe. I enjoy invaders now as I destroy them with my stats lol!